• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Side Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moist

other in a month When you,
Years
  • Generation 2 had headbutt-able trees, Generation 4 had Honey trees and Generation 5 had Phenomena (Shaking Grass, Dust Clouds etc..). What if Generation 6 had, well, side quests? These side quests could be given to you by talking to random people or by gym leaders after you beat them. So you do something (give them a BigMushroom maybe?) and they would reward you with Money, an item or a Pokemon! Maybe the Gym Leaders could give you back story into the town the gym is in or even things that wasn't explained in the main story!

This would certainly be interesting if GameFreak implements this feature into X & Y as it could answer previously unanswered questions (Is Phione really a legendary?) and it gives GameFreak the option of making the storyline in X & Y a bit shallow and more focused about the battling and raising of pokemon and giving the player harder battles to focus on like in Pokemon Emerald while giving the player the choice of whether they want to explore into the story more or leave it as it is.

I would like if GameFreak adds this to X & Y because I usually like messing around in games without getting the game done and this will give me more ways to, well, mess around! What are your thoughts on this and will you like/dislike it if this gets implemented into X & Y?
    I'm pretty sure that there isn't a thread for this...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back