• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White/Black Tournament for Newbies

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    meh ! just great !my nintendo DS decided to stop working, I was gonna repair it but the guy said it was better to buy a new one cuz this is pretty old as well.. So no battles for me until I get a new one, sorry! but it wont take that long, about 1- 1/2 weeks at least

so sorry this stupid things screen is hanging off a wire and it finally decided to die!

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
  • that is kind of a long time to wait.

Won against GingerTom despite him using items and a self ko move.

Vid:
    49-54312-64155

But I beat him 3-0 when he didn't use items or self ko moves.

And this is for complete lulz:
    71-64052-07502

And I can't seem to get a hold of Ezio-X. He is not answering my VMs.

Last edited:

locofredd

Pokemon Elite
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    We need more people because there are some players who don't answer...

TehFPG
    user_offline.gif

can't participate

We need two more players... If you are interested... leave a message...

Last edited:

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Beat GingerTom 2-0. I tried to stall out his Metagross, but it didn't work, so I had to sweep with Haxorous :)

GingerTom

<--made in 5 minutes :/
    Years
  • Beat GingerTom 2-0. I tried to stall out his Metagross, but it didn't work, so I had to sweep with Haxorous :)

I now hate Umbreon >: ( JK It was a close match and BOTH the pokes you had at the end where in red health :D

cbd98

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I now hate Umbreon >: ( JK It was a close match and BOTH the pokes you had at the end where in red health :D

DON'T HATE UMBREON! I love it when I use my Chansey, Wailord, and Umbreon in a team and stall with Toxic or something similar.

Well, I beat Ezio, but at the last second he lost connection... Weird. Oh well, I still beat him before the disconnect, so it's a 2-0 win for me. Good game.

EDIT: Just making sure you notice it's a double post so you post the results.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    so sorry guys looks like i wont be able to play, hope this wont create any misunderstandings or anything. its just my unluck.. anyway cant wait to see how this turns out and hope you guys succeed with this!

locofredd

Pokemon Elite
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Blackboi is going to join the tournament!!! He will be in group A... Contact him to battle him

Tsvet

A wild trainer appears~
    Years
  • Wait... this tourny is still receiving applies?
    I think I am a newbie myself D:
    What do I have to do to join?

locofredd

Pokemon Elite
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Wait... this tourny is still receiving applies?
    I think I am a newbie myself D:
    What do I have to do to join?

You have to tell me the name of the three pokemons you are gonna use...
    We actually need three more players..

cbd98

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Awww, I beat Ezio before you kicked him out. Now I have to face an uber-user. Oh, and I love how most of my team is UU.

locofredd

Pokemon Elite
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    so when does the tourney start?

Let's agree a day to battle... You will have to battle three times in the first round... 3 points per game if you win... the two best of each group will pass the next round...

Back