• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo o/

Years
  • Hi, I'm SleeplessUmbreon. I'm new here thought I posted some things here..
    My real name's Gabriel, I'm Brazilian and I like pokémon. You can see more of me in my profile.
    Hope I stay here a lot of time~
    (And sorry for my bad english)

Years
  • Hi Gabriel! Good to meet you, welcome to PC. :3

I've also been playing since the R/B days and PC has plenty of others in that same boat. Do you have a favorite generation? Also awesome to have more artists here, as someone who loves drawing (especially Pokemon and animals) that makes me pretty happy. Have a good time here and see you around!

Years
  • I'm a late welcomer here, but I hope you're still happy to accept it. Welcome to you too Gabriel!

PC has loads of people whom don't have English as a first language, but you'll be sure to enjoy learning new words as you continue posting around the community. I did take a look at your profile and it appears you love a lot of 3rd Gen Pokemon so I'm guessing a Hoenn fan here if I assume? It is one of the most popular regions in terms of fans, and it got totally relevant again with the release of Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire.

Anyways, good luck and if you ever want another new friend (because I see you bonded with Sheep already, aka the friendliest smod you'll ever meet) I'm always open for a visitor message or a friend request myself. For now, I'll see you!

Years
  • Hi Gabriel! Good to meet you, welcome to PC. :3

I've also been playing since the R/B days and PC has plenty of others in that same boat. Do you have a favorite generation? Also awesome to have more artists here, as someone who loves drawing (especially Pokemon and animals) that makes me pretty happy. Have a good time here and see you around!
    R/B is so nostalgic and I can't stop playing. My favourite generation is 3°, but I like all of them, since everything is pokémon, right? :D. Drawing is one of my favourite hobbys, along with playing pokémon of course. Thank you!
    Hey Gabriel! and welcome to PC!.

No worries about your English, PC is a great place for learning!. Learning English is one of my reasons for being here. I suck at drawing, but it's good to know that some people can do it!.

And, if you want to talk with somebody feel free to message me. Good luck around here!.
    That's cool, since most of the places I go don't like who doesn't know English very much :,), and thank you~
    I'm a late welcomer here, but I hope you're still happy to accept it. Welcome to you too Gabriel!

PC has loads of people whom don't have English as a first language, but you'll be sure to enjoy learning new words as you continue posting around the community. I did take a look at your profile and it appears you love a lot of 3rd Gen Pokemon so I'm guessing a Hoenn fan here if I assume? It is one of the most popular regions in terms of fans, and it got totally relevant again with the release of Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire.

Anyways, good luck and if you ever want another new friend (because I see you bonded with Sheep already, aka the friendliest smod you'll ever meet) I'm always open for a visitor message or a friend request myself. For now, I'll see you!

Nobody is late for a welcome! Yeah, I'm still "new" in the english language (though I was studing english for the past 4 years D:). Yes, I'm a Hoenn fan, but the others generations have awesome pokémon too (Like Charizard, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Typlosion, Floatzel, Braviary and Delphox)! ORAS give me more love to the hoenn region, it's so perfect (7.8/10? Whut?). I'll see you too!

Back