• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebrate the Celebrations Dragon!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Wowzers, Shawn, now you have modded 3 sections, maybe you'll become Sydian 2.0 soon? Congrats again Shawn, and I hope you'll have great time at moderating this section as well :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Congrats Dwagie, not surprised at all :D

Good! I'll be sure to live up to your expectations! Thaaaanks. <33

Wowzers, Shawn, now you have modded 3 sections, maybe you'll become Sydian 2.0 soon? Congrats again Shawn, and I hope you'll have great time at moderating this section as well :)

Aw, maybe~ Thanks Windy; it's gonna be fuuuuun.

Ahahah that's actually pretty fitting to be the dragon mod of celebrations :D

Congrats!

Grawwwwr, celebration par-tay dragon indeed! Thanks for the props. <33

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    How about we just celebrate how wonderful a staff member you are? B)

Congrats!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • omg u didnt even make me a birthday thread 2 months ago how can u mod this forum???!!!

Congratulations on taking yet another forum under your care, Shawn! While I don't think Celebrations has ever really been a forum that's needed to have a specific mod assigned to it, I definitely think you're one of the best candidates for it. And if you can find ways to spice of the celebration experience, then I'm by no means gonna complain haha

but srsly shawn, make your next celebration thread the one for your s-mod promotion ;)

Back