• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Evergreen

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Uhh Hi I'm kinda new here...*sweatdrop*
    But I decided to post about this game I'm working on...=\

I was bored, so I decided to make a mix between pokemon and harvest moon just for fun and it sorta turned into serious when people were intrested and started helping me out with coding =D

sorry the images are so big, should I just put a link?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Thanks for the comments, there will probably be a few new pokemon.
    (Credit goes to "Cobalt Dragon" for the tomato pokemon)
    What difference does it make if I use paint?

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • Well when you use paint there is some color loos,but if you use some other proggrame like Paint Shop Pro,then their scrypts will compensate the colors.And are you using the grass in the title screen form Pokemon Call of Latios?

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2005
    Hmm, quite interesting my friend, I am designing a game that is similar to Harvest moon, but is kinda using edits of the pokemon chipsets and character sets, Basically, it's a Kappa rasing game with a mix of Harvest Moon and stuff, well anyway, I really enjoy your grass and such in the screenshots , Good job!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    I dont want to rant on but in short form, I used to help out Booda with his game and they pissed me off so I left and forbid him to use any of my artwork (which he is going against since he is still using my battle backgrounds and other things like grass tiles) So hes stealing really =\

Kawako said:
    Hmm, quite interesting my friend, I am designing a game that is similar to Harvest moon, but is kinda using edits of the pokemon chipsets and character sets, Basically, it's a Kappa rasing game with a mix of Harvest Moon and stuff, well anyway, I really enjoy your grass and such in the screenshots , Good job!
    Thanks! your project sounds really good too, I am very intrested and would like to find out more =D (since Im also a lil bit obsessed with kappas XD)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Kyledove said:
    I dont want to rant on but in short form, I used to help out Booda with his game and they pissed me off so I left and forbid him to use any of my artwork (which he is going against since he is still using my battle backgrounds and other things like grass tiles) So hes stealing really =\

Wow, hearing that is kind of weird because Booda is one of the most respected game programmers here.

Anyways, Welcome to PC! Your game has A LOT going for it. It looks really cool and I like the originality, something many Pokemon games here lack. So are there any other custom made Pokemon beside those three in the title screen and since you've worked with Booda, does that mean this game is being created in Sphere?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2005
    Kyledove said:
    Thanks! your project sounds really good too, I am very intrested and would like to find out more =D (since Im also a lil bit obsessed with kappas XD)

Indeed, Kappa are very obsessionable. I am sure I will keep in touch with you and your project as well.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Interesting idea and cool looking game. I know a lot of people have thought about a game like this but I think your the first to actually make one. I hope you can keep this in development. Good luck!

Years
  • This game looks great man! You're using rmxp yeah? Have you got a killer intro yet?
    Yeah well anyway I like all of those graphics there.. You shouldn't be angry at booda, we can all stay calm around here right? Yes leave the images as they are :) takes far too long to look at them all the other way.
    If you are using rmxp then maybe you could tell us some advantages of using it.. I don't use it but I have it..

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • looks very good. I clicked on the thread when i seen your name next to it, I remember you from the C.O.L forums.....
    yeah, don't be angry with bodda- hes a great programer.
    And by ur screens- you seem to be too. I'll keep checking up on this game :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Im not that angry with Booda (otherwise I would have told him to take of my work from his game aaaages ago XP) They were kinda rude to me though and insulted me =P and yeah I was making C.o.L.'s new pokemon.

anyway, Thanks to everyone who replied! I appreaciate all your support and hope this game will indeed succeed =D No killer intro yet but I am using RMXP, I dunno the advantages but I just use it cos I can have like never ending chipsets and much more variety in my charsets XD

Heres another screen:

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Well your game is looking great! I like the harvest moon pkmn mix it gives it a unique look!
    I'm lovin' it!
    I'm also glad your using xp it has loads more freedom than rm2k[3]!
    What features have you got lined up? Anyway good luck with this game!

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Your game does look kick ***.
    Kyle we didn't insult you.
    You just couldn't take that I liked other peoples custom pokemon.
    But lets not argue.
    I'll look forward to playing this.

Back