• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ShinyDizzy INC Pokemon Video Games

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2022
    Cool, Nice Secret of Mana battle-system!! Why don't you make a CBS (Customized Battle System) similiar to the one in the real Pokemon games??? Well it doesnt matter because that's really hard to do. But so far so cool..
    By the way those sprites did you rip them off by a rom yourself???

Durandal.

... (...) ...
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Happy Birth-day Dizzy. wow i like that battle system SH, Nice game.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Thanks so much!

I've Started A Secret Project Called, Pokemon Gemstone X-Team, Its really not that new its actually old ^_^... its an old idea i had

Anyways, Here is My Progress Chart on All Four Games

Pokemon Starstone - 24% ( almost near Beta 1.0 )

Pokemon Gemstone X-teams - 12% ( Give me A Couple Of Days to up it )

Pokemon Starstone Commericial Demo - 85%

Pokemon Gemstone Pokemon Journey - 2%

Also One other thing. Il reply it later.

Thunder Pichu

Thunder's Controller
    Years
  • I really want to see this thing in beta... Can you add me to a waiting list? The batling system is actually BATTLING! *faints* Please, please finish this. No pressure to, of course...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Hello And Welcome to the Shiny*Dizzy INC. Pokemon Video Games Thread

Currently The Shiny*Dizzy INC is working on Four Major Projects out of 9 Pooled Projects.

They are: Pokemon Starstone, Pokemon Gemstone X-teams, Pokemon Starstone Commercial Demo, and Pokemon Gemstone: Pokemon Journey.

Let me Introduce the Two Newest Projects

Pokemon Starstone Commercial Demo-

By playing this demo, you will totally understand how to play and operate "Pokemon Starstone." You will know how to use the Banking System, How to Rent Apartments and other neat things.

Pokemon Gemstone: Pokemon Journey

In this Game, You will Travel Around the World and Discover what it is like to master the art of befriending pokemon, you will know how to survive of your paycheck and benefit you and your pokemon.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day

Dizzy
    Headmaster

Metagross

A psychic hunk of metal
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2004
    SWEET!!! Where can i find the demo? I really want to play this game!!!! It looks so awesome!!!!!

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2022
    SWEET!!! Yo Dizzy, I'll help you with the Pokemon Charsets if you want, tell me what kind of sprites ya want I'll attach it here (Since I also have rm2k). I have Goku Dragonball Z chars you want it!!!?!!!
    And I want to be in the list also... :D
    Oh and The Contract thing...

Last edited:

PKMN Trainer Brendan

Now know as miroku
    Years
  • SuperSecretNinja said:
    SWEET!!! Yo Dizzy, I'll help you with the Pokemon Charsets if you want, tell me what kind of sprites ya want I'll attach it here (Since I also have rm2k). I have Goku Dragonball Z chars you want it!!!?!!!
    And I want to be in the list also... :D
    Oh and The Contract thing...

Whats The Contract Thingy For Anyways?

Back