• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Shadow

Illusion

RMXP game maker
Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2011
    pkmn310 said:
    Ok, it's been awhile(2 month)... But Pok?mon Shadow is back after a
    long break!

During this time I have been reading lots of tutorials and practiced
    with Rm2k3 (also some with RmXp) and I feel that I can now
    continue the work on Pokemon Shadow!

Progress

maps |//// | 20% done

coding |//////// | 40% done

Story |////////// | about 50% done

Events |////// | 30% done

Intro |//////////////////| 90% done (I only need to edit the geder choice a bit)

I have also decided to not release another demo, sorry. But I'm going to finish the game first. But that doesn't mean that I can't release some screens.

Here's an old screen:

PkmnShadowscreenshot16.png

Battle with Ho oh

And here's a new one

PkmnShadowscreenshot20.png

Walking through the forest

And here is Pokemon Shadows website, but some things doesn't work yet.

http://rm2k3central.lidonet.net
    I'm happy to see you back!
    The game looks like it's going well! Do you have some screens of the cheat center?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    wow this game looks really good, I didnt notice it before!
    I would suggest making your own sprites, or f youre not any good at least getting someone to make them for you, sorry but it just bothers me when I see people using those sprites from the jap site since I know most people dont bother asking for permission since they cant speak jap.
    I also noticed some of my old sprites I dont even remember putting on the internet XD I find it funny when I find my old sprites creeping up in places I never even knew.

Years
  • Which are your sprites.
    And would you make an Ash sprite for me? Cause I'm not so good at sprites :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Nah you can use them its fine, its no biggie anyway...hmm what type of trainer sprite do you want? Im pretty busy but I guess I could find some time to spare, Just wanna help ^^

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Nice to see this back. I was worrying that the project ended.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    pkmn310 said:
    It doesn't for me. It runs like normal.

And here is another screen from the first gymleader battle.

PkmnShadowscreenshot18.png

As you can see, I have changed the hero to Ash.
    Cool ash battle pose but one problem the hairs dark grey its black. and some of the colors are off by 3.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    It's great to see the game back in action! About the comment on Ash's hair, I agree that it's not very dark. If pkmn310 does decide to alter it, there should be highlights added instead of it being a solid black.

Years
  • Thanks for all great comments :D .
    About the Ash sprite, I didn't make it but I guess I could try to edit it a bit.
    And Kyledove, then can you make a Misty trainer sprite for me? I would really
    appreciate it :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Very nice screenshot!!!
    The game will be very good!!!

BTW. I ur site in the download i dont see any chipset / demo.

cant wait for next demo!!!

Years
  • Thanks for all the great comments guys! And great sprite Rm2kdude!

As for Pokemon Shadow, I'm now working on the town Konoha from Naruto.I thought it would be nice to mix pokemon with other series. I'm also making the sprites fit in with the pok?mon graphics.
    In Konoha the player will be able to learn jutsus like henge, and the players pokemon can learn attacks.

Here's a preview of the Naruto sprite

Naruto.png

What do you think of it?

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, the image is bit small to look at thoroughly, but it looks nice. BTW, you won't be able to learn justus like Harem will you?

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    huh? why u have download and this download u write " no download for now " etc.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I don't really get what your trying to say, but if you're asking about the demo link being down, maybe it's because he didn't want anyone else to download an outdated demo.

Back