• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Village

What is better

• rm2k

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • rm2k3

Votes: 26 96.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    here are two more screenies

the titlescreen

and the mayors house

adam can you please sign into msn

Last edited by a moderator:

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Pokedavid said:
    badboy..try fixing the font..all you must do is copy your RM2000 and RMG2000 into your computer fonts and then the font in RM2k(3) will be fixed...

[EDIT] This only works if you already have the RM2k(3) Font fix patch...

i dont hav any of them and my computer is going slow already so i dont want to keep downloading things on to it

my fonts are readable and thats all i care about

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    yes well i am still working on the maps and that is only the first edit so i will be doing more to it in time

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • You need to work on you path placement. And add some trees or fences to the first screen. What is the thing in the bottom right of the screen with the hero on?

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    phoenix316 said:
    You need to work on you path placement. And add some trees or fences to the first screen. What is the thing in the bottom right of the screen with the hero on?

yes i spent last night working on that one map and it looks a whole lot better and as for the box with the hero in it. that is you mood metre when it turns red you pass out. i am still working on it thow

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Well i hate to say it but my game will be on hold
    school go's back and i might not have much time to make games but i will be continueing to make pok?mon Village
    it just wont be finished sooner than i hope dam school why did it have to go back now.
    But believe me i will be doing my homework fast so i can continue with my game there might not be updates for a little while. So i ask u all please keep this thread up because i will check it atleast once a week

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    well here it is sector A4 the one that looked bland remodified i hope you like what i have done to it if ya dont then i can change it just tell me what you think it needs oh and i am now taking ideas credit for the ideas will be put in to my game

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Flowers are meant to look random. Spread them out, and use less. Make the path wider and add some trees, fencing or bushes to fill up the space

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    phoenix316 said:
    Flowers are meant to look random. Spread them out, and use less. Make the path wider and add some trees, fencing or bushes to fill up the space

Thnx ill do that

but i have now recently added the girl part to my game

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Ok i need help for my intro does anyone have a big picture of the mum from pokemon because i want to use that picture in my intro for the storyline to come togeyther but i need that picture and cant find one so if anyone could help me that would be fantastic thank you

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Well i would still like to get the picture of ashes mum for my intro but i dont need it as much anymore because i have already made my intro with oak i will upload a picture of it soon

and i shall upload pictures of the girl's side of the game it is the same map just different energy metre

well thanks anyway but if someone could find it that would be fantastic well i am now going to do some screenshots

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Good screens from the game. I like the second one. On a side note, don't try to post consecutively too much. There's an edit button.

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Daegon_Kimeron said:
    don't try to post consecutively too much. There's an edit button.

yeah sorry about that i dont notice that i do it until it is done and as for the comment on the screens thanks

badboy2658(REMAKE)

Pok?mon Allstar Creator
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    hello school started today and it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be but i am now set back on my game and i am now thinking about doing it in rpg xp i am downloading it now but i have dial up so it will take ages but anyway i think i will still keep this one that i have in rpg 2003 i am not to shore but i will let ya know as soon as i decide

Back