• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Pokemon♥girl

ah AM a big pony...
Years
  • omg i finally found a pony thread!!! :D
    i became a brony not too long ago :) i used to be made fun all the time of for loving my little pony's in elementary school, and now its back, and awesome!!! no ones gonna tell me what to like now bro! ;)

alrighty...

- Favorite Episode: SONIC RAINBOOM ( i also LOVE winter wrap up :)
    - Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash!!!
    - Favorite Side Pony: DERPY ALL THE WAY!!
    - About Me: opps i kinda said that already XD but i also love pokemon and rainbows and drawing and blablabla oshawott rocks :P

♥Phoebe♥

Last edited:

mameshiba

Creepy Purple Zordon
    Years
  • - Favorite Episode: Sonic Rainboom!
    - Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy
    - Favorite Side Pony: Derpy Hooves
    - About Me: I am kinda quiet and smart, but lazy.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Hmmm, this club has been lacking in activity. Anyway, last night Daniel Ingram posted on Facebook that if his page got 3,500 likes, he would released a previously unheard song from Season 1. At the time of him posting that, he had roughly 2,800 likes. Thirty minutes later, we surpassed his goal... by 1,000 likes. We eventually got it up to 6,500 by 45 minutes later.

The unreleased song is the original version of Hop, Skip, and Jump and is an extra 15 seconds longer than the version in the show. (Here is the Equestria Daily post about it.)

tbh i was looking forward to a Rainbow Dash song, especially after her solo in At The Gala. Only her and Applejack are the only ones of the Mane 6 that do not have a song (unless you don't count Winter-Wrap Up, which then adds Twilight Sparkle to the mix.)

long tl;dr post is ponies

Years
  • Really? 3,700 likes in 45 Min? Talk about letting the flood gates open. And here I was, thinking this whole Pony Fever had died down...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Really? 3,700 likes in 45 Min? Talk about letting the flood gates open. And here I was, thinking this whole Pony Fever had died down...

LOL!? Season 2 is not too far away. The real MLP crapfest is just beginning!

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Yea, a large part of it was due to it being posted on Google+, Ponychan, Equestria Daily and other FiM fan sites. I actually heard that some ponies couldn't even get onto Facebook due to connection problems. I suspect this mass amount of liking was the cause. :P

In other news, i like this version a whole lot better than the one in the show :D

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Ah, yes! Also, when the song got uploaded, it got over 1000 plays in about 11 minutes. Which is also crazy awesome. xDD;;
    I personally like this version better than the TV version as a song by itself. But for a song that fits the mood, the TV version works better. (obviously, haha.)
    Also, Season 2! Yes! It feels so close, now. I can't wait. o3o
    I also heard that MLP will be airing in Australia on Cartoon Network in September, as well. Which is pretty cool.

Oh, and welcome to the new members!

Years
  • Hey, I share your pain, not having The Hub and forced to watch My Little Pony on Youtube.

Also, yesterday I saw someone having Ponies painted on the back bumper of their car. Being totally serious here.

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
    Years
  • New here, but I need to join this club. I've been a fan of this show since it started airing and introduced all my friends to it.

- Favorite Episode: Suited for Success and Sonic Rainboom (it's a tie)
    - Favorite Main Pony: Fluttershy
    - Favorite Side Pony: Braeburn
    - About Me: Friendly, bubbly, I like to make friends and I love cute things. I'm very social in real life. I enjoy drawing and have of course some pony (and Pokemon fanart), and I frequent Equestria Daily, /co/, and some other places.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    No cable or anything here, so it's YouTube for me, too. Season 2 is taking so long to get here. :<
    I think that we're hitting a bit of a calm-before-the-storm at the moment. I just haven't had something super awesome to talk about the past while.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • I have the Hub (in HD! \o/) on the TV in the living room, but sadly not in my room, where i spend most of my time ;-;

Expect tons of stuff to emerge in the flood that will occur when the first episode of Season 2 episode airs. tons of remixes of songs will be put up, fanart of new ponies (that is, if they add some which I'm sure they will) and, of course, new bronies that will join the herd.

Years
  • You're lucky. I only get the Hub in regular definition. I guess that will be enough for the new season. When is that starting, anyway?

Years
  • It's just a through the grapevine rumor I heard. Nothing substantial but it makes sense in my opinion. December is just a liberal latest time estimate.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I have no idea about when it's going to air. I don't have Hub or don't even know how I can get it, so I'll stick with youtube or wherever I could get it from. :)

Anyway, the mane reason (pun intended) I'm here is because the second season is coming up and I was wondering if everypony here would be interested in a 30 Days of Ponies thing for a while, just for kicks and to have a little fun, learn more about the pony in ourselves.

Spoiler:

Back