• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Styles: Two new styles for your Sun/Moon fever!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    LOVE Soaring to the Moon! The fixed navigation bar is lovely as well. I hope that it can be a thing on more styles in the future!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Didn't know PC would create a theme dedicated to me, I feel so special.

Joking aside, both themes are great! It's gonna be a difficult choice, haha!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Nice to see styles still being made now plz get going on a Dev user rank so i can work on them again! I want to suggest making a very simple aesthetic addition. You should add a small icon on the front page (at least) to allow users to toggle between the Sun & Moon styles. This way people (like me) who enjoy switching between light and dark styles depending on the time of day can do so.

Here's a simple mockup of how the "Sun" icon could be displayed on the "Moon" style.
    Spoiler:

Or if you wanted to be super fancy, you could add a beta feature that changes between them automatically when it turns to night/day.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Gorgeous stuff folks. Will use these for at least a year.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Moon's is pretty good, but I think I've got to go with Sun, it's pretty good. Both are quite nice and the designs are done really well!

Back