• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
Years
  • Heh. No problem, it was one of the longest I think I've ever had. >>

That said, very well played and congratulations. No wonder you've got such a good reputation as a battler (you're probably the best person I've battled, along with Negrek from TCoD). That was the first outing for my Swampert (I don't mind people knowing my Pokemon now - I have 30 others to choose from XD), and I think he proved good. Your last few Pokemon really screwed me over, especially when Alloy was taken down. >>

Anyway, good game and congratulations.

EDIT: I see _Prince_ is viewing. Get ready for the "Ha! You lost!"

Aww thanks :) And yeah, sorry >.< My battles are always long. Hey, you did well too =D

Heh, my reputation isn't that good. I haven't had that many wins, I've just had no losses ever since I stopped being a noob XD I won't be winning in the semi finals though >.<;;

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    Hey, I'd be glad to donate my SPACE C Deoxys. I just need to fix my wifi and be able to clone it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I should be the one saying that. XD

Yeah, right.

I don't feel like battling at the moment, I'll see if I'm the mood within the next few days, we have ages anyways.

Alright. ...I wouldn't exactly call it "ages" though...

Heh, my reputation isn't that good. I haven't had that many wins, I've just had no losses ever since I stopped being a noob XD I won't be winning in the semi finals though >.<;;

I won't be making it past the quarter-finals. How do you think I feel?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Ichaste, what's your Pokecommunity Tourney record anyway, counting walkovers? I think you've done really well in all of them, especially number two. You're bound to have your glory day eventually!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Ichaste, what's your Pokecommunity Tourney record anyway, counting walkovers? I think you've done really well in all of them, especially number two. You're bound to have your glory day eventually!

You can go through here for that information. ...I think the first one was free round, free round, close loss against aragornbird in the semi-final. The second one was free Round 1, then won the next round, then a freebie, then beaten by genus & Richard Steel (both of which I haven't forgotten).

So basically, even though I've often gotten to late rounds in the tournament, I just have a lot of luck in getting freebies, as well as the time to make sure Alakazam knows I'm active :\. I've only actually had a few battles in these, and I lost about half of them :(.

That's how I know I'm going to lose.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    You can go through here for that information. ...I think the first one was free round, free round, close loss against aragornbird in the semi-final. The second one was free Round 1, then won the next round, then a freebie, then beaten by genus & Richard Steel (both of which I haven't forgotten).

So basically, even though I've often gotten to late rounds in the tournament, I just have a lot of luck in getting freebies, as well as the time to make sure Alakazam knows I'm active :\. I've only actually had a few battles in these, and I lost about half of them :(.

That's how I know I'm going to lose.

Well Richard Steel, Genus, AND aragornbird aren't in this tournament

Tortured, give me a PM for your call

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I'd say you have a fair chance now and again, I mean those actual losses came to great trainers. We'll see. I really hope my home decides to up and work with the wifi connections already, I want to join the fourth tournament..

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Well Richard Steel, Genus, AND aragornbird aren't in this tournament

Which is probably why I've gotten so far...

I'd say you have a fair chance now and again, I mean those actual losses came to great trainers. We'll see. I really hope my home decides to up and work with the wifi connections already, I want to join the fourth tournament..

Somehow, that doesn't exactly help. .....Yeah, we'll see...

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • Just posting to say that Name and I are working on a way to be able to battle. We are trying hard, but now that I have school, I'm not able to be online when he usually is. (Friday is best for me, I can stay up later...)

~T_S

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • _Prince_ said:
    ffs, what the heck did I do wrong? I'm DQ for what reason? The funny thing is Alakazam still hasn't responded why. Anyways I'll stop now, otherwise I'll be spamming this thread even more.
    The funny thing is that I already have.

Look, in the first round you made it pretty clear that you were going to do as much as possible to avoid a battle with Rasendori2. Keeping that in mind, I suspected a similar strategy in the second round. This is why I didn't feel like giving you the benefit of the doubt when Kuro and I both saw you battling on WiFi when you said you could not. And not just that, a few instances occurred where you two were both online for enough time to battle, yet nothing happened. Though you weren't always the one to blame, heh.

When you and Kuro had no results by the extended deadline, I was faced with a choice, heh. I suppose the right decision would be to disqualify both of you, heh. That was my method in previous rounds-anyone remember Red X vs Burzes? This case was fairly similar, except for the fact that Kuro did not lie about winning.

Had Red X not lied to me, I would have disqualified both of them. This is exactly what I considered doing this time around. Though recently I have been giving people the win based on activity(after the DQ is up of course). This was meant to prevent people from getting kicked out as to no fault of their own. But I suppose it was the wrong decision.

I apologize to _Prince_ for what has happened, and I'll say that if this situation occurs in the future(between two fairly active members) I will no longer hesitate to disqualify both of them. Kuro is already out of the tournament, and _Prince_, you would have been out either way by DQ. If I wait for you to get your results in for too long, we'll end up with a tournament lasting three and a half months after it was intended to(*hint hint*).

For your trouble, I'll give you a Free Round for the next tournament, should you choose to return.

I'll also point out that I still believe you may have been avoiding a fight with Kuro, and I know for a fact that you were doing such with Rasendori2. He actually was a no-show, so it didn't matter much then. I sent out PM's of my own, so he would have contacted you if he got them.

If I see this again from you or anyone else I can and will disqualify on the spot.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    If I see this again from you or anyone else I can and will disqualify on the spot.

While we're on that topic...the latest on my battle with Lumine:

Lumine said:
    Ichaste Pekoni said:
    I just saw you log off again...I take it you're still not in the mood to battle?

Well, please PM me when you're feeling up to battling again. Until then, I won't bother bugging you.

In other words, the ball's in your court for now.

Yeah probably in a couple of days or few, we have til weekend anyways.

Will do.

We'll have our battle as soon as Lumine's feeling up to it. Until then...well, I'm just waiting.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • While we're on that topic...the latest on my battle with Lumine:

We'll have our battle as soon as Lumine's feeling up to it. Until then...well, I'm just waiting.

He's not avoid you. He was feeling depressed a while ago but he's OK now. He just wanted to gather a few more decent Pokes together for his new team before you two battle, so I'm helping :) Deadline is Saturday; he'll definitely be ready by then. In fact, he'll probably be ready tomorrow =P

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    He's not avoid you. He was feeling depressed a while ago but he's OK now. He just wanted to gather a few more decent Pokes together for his new team before you two battle, so I'm helping :) Deadline is Saturday; he'll definitely be ready by then. In fact, he'll probably be ready tomorrow =P

No, no, I didn't mean to say he's avoiding me. I was just letting Alakazam know what's going on so I don't get kicked out for not having the battle done yet...

Ah, I see...okay. As if it matters, since I'll still lose...

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • No, no, I didn't mean to say he's avoiding me. I was just letting Alakazam know what's going on so I don't get kicked out for not having the battle done yet...

Ah, I see...okay. As if it matters, since I'll still lose...

Ahh OK... well he kinda was avoiding you to be honest, since he was avoiding battles in general XD But it's OK, he's happy now :)

Aww don't say that. You're both good battlers; you have a chance :)

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Just posting to say that Name and I are working on a way to be able to battle. We are trying hard, but now that I have school, I'm not able to be online when he usually is. (Friday is best for me, I can stay up later...)

~T_S

Alright then, be on Friday since I already have my best team up

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • The funny thing is that I already have.

Look, in the first round you made it pretty clear that you were going to do as much as possible to avoid a battle with Rasendori2. Keeping that in mind, I suspected a similar strategy in the second round. This is why I didn't feel like giving you the benefit of the doubt when Kuro and I both saw you battling on WiFi when you said you could not. And not just that, a few instances occurred where you two were both online for enough time to battle, yet nothing happened. Though you weren't always the one to blame, heh.

When you and Kuro had no results by the extended deadline, I was faced with a choice, heh. I suppose the right decision would be to disqualify both of you, heh. That was my method in previous rounds-anyone remember Red X vs Burzes? This case was fairly similar, except for the fact that Kuro did not lie about winning.

Had Red X not lied to me, I would have disqualified both of them. This is exactly what I considered doing this time around. Though recently I have been giving people the win based on activity(after the DQ is up of course). This was meant to prevent people from getting kicked out as to no fault of their own. But I suppose it was the wrong decision.

I apologize to _Prince_ for what has happened, and I'll say that if this situation occurs in the future(between two fairly active members) I will no longer hesitate to disqualify both of them. Kuro is already out of the tournament, and _Prince_, you would have been out either way by DQ. If I wait for you to get your results in for too long, we'll end up with a tournament lasting three and a half months after it was intended to(*hint hint*).

For your trouble, I'll give you a Free Round for the next tournament, should you choose to return.

I'll also point out that I still believe you may have been avoiding a fight with Kuro, and I know for a fact that you were doing such with Rasendori2. He actually was a no-show, so it didn't matter much then. I sent out PM's of my own, so he would have contacted you if he got them.

My own fault for telling you I was avoiding whoever my first opponent was again, when I wasn't. I sent him at least 5 PM's. As for Kuro, hell no, I didn't avoid him, as for seeing me on wifi, I've already explained that before.

Anyways... What's done is done. We can't change anything now. Lets put this aside and move on. Thanks for offering me the free round for the next tourney, I don't think I'll be here, but we'll see.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Again I'd like to congratulate Nicole for getting her battle finished in time. XD

As for the rest of you, I'll extend the deadline to next Saturday, though I'll post the semi-finals sooner if you all get your battles done. :P

Back