• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the best looking (Girl character) throughout the pokemon franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • May for me. Something always attracted me to her outfit and hair, ever since I was little. I wanted to look like her. xD

I guess what makes May stand out a bit among the three female leads based on main characters from the games (Dawn, Serena and herself) is that she's more of a tomboy based on her clothes while Dawn and Serena are more on the girly girl side with all the dresses and accessories they wear.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I guess what makes May stand out a bit among the three female leads based on main characters from the games (Dawn, Serena and herself) is that she's more of a tomboy based on her clothes while Dawn and Serena are more on the girly girl side with all the dresses and accessories they wear.

May is a prettiest one even though Tomioka hand her over to Drew ! The only girl who can challenge May in beauty is Rosa .
    But Writer wasted her chance of debut on idiots like Cameron.

Years
  • In a platonic way, I think either Dawn or Serena is the best looking.

You know, speaking of Dawn and Serena, there has been a bit of similarity between Dawn and the original design for Serena.

Serena's original design has quite some similarities to Dawn in a big way, such as the long hair having two pigtail-like bangs at the front, both having sleeveless black tops with a skirt, knee high socks, and with Serena's new outfit both girls have worn boots in their main outfits as well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Also , May's look is something totally new !
    I mean , Dawn and Serena's design is pretty common in Anime while I have seen girls with better one side ponytail then Misty.
    http://rebelious99.tumblr.com/post/135313299020/pokegirl-with-older-anime-twin
    But , There isn't any other girl in any other anime that look like May at all.
    She's exclusive to pokemon only .

Years
  • May! She has style! Out of all girls that Ash travelled with, she's the only one I actually liked.

May definitely stands out among female leads in both the games and anime, for her unique design. She has more of a tomboy image compared to most of the other females who have a more "girly-girl" approach to their design, but at the same time she still has girly-girl qualities, such as her tendency to have obtained mainly cute Pokemon.

Sirenita55

Team Popplio!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Viola hands down for me, I find her incredibly beautiful. <3 Sabrina and Serena are also very attractive as well.

Last edited:

Guest123_x1

The pre-teen form of Molly Hale is whom I find the cutest of all the Pokémon girls. (I know, she's young, but so are May, Dawn, and Serena.) A close second for me would be Serena with her haircut and new outfit (sorry, people who don't like that she changed her look).

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • You know, the nature of this thread makes me extremely uncomfortable. Most of the characters are children, and I get such a bad vibe from "best looking". Also, the fact it's only "girls" is too exclusionary. Seriously. Anyway, none of the main characters are "attractive" or "good looking". They're all mostly ten, anyway. I feel like I'll be creepy with any girl I pick.

But, for the sake of answering the thread question... Candice is adorable in the anime. She wins.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Erika, of course!

erika.jpg

She's just as lovely in the anime! So beautiful and mature! I know, Erika is my favourite gym leader of all time so this might be a little biased, but with all good reason! She doesn't have the same outfit she did in the games, but it's just as pretty, I think!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back