• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Upcoming radio nights?

Interested?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Would you guys be interested in upcoming radio nights? Basically it's where we all hang out and listen to music; maybe we could play Cards Against Humanity or something as well. We did it some in the past on club.dj but I think we've shifted over to dubtrack.fm after club.dj went down.

Years
  • I've actually been talking to Maccrash about starting up an official dubtrack room and have been hanging out on dubtrack a fair bit with some of the RPT regulars, so I'm definitely up for this xD

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • totally. I just need to get a grasp on dubtrack itself but I'm assuming there's not gonna be any problems with an Official Room there. I'd definitely participate, of course.

Bay

Years
  • I tried dubtrack with some of the VG forum people and it's not too bad. Yeah, shouldn't be too hard to create an Official Room and I don't mind joining in a few radio nights.

Back