• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

== Intense Intents in Tents | The Antagonist's Club ==

Which of the Villainous Teams is Your Favourite?

• Total voters

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    If Team Aqua's plans were to work, wouldn't it result in the loss of a ton of nature on land though? Love the picture though! xD

If you guys have any topics you'd like to post, go ahead and do so and I'll add it to the topics list! This club belongs to you all more than it does me! ^.^

It means everyone will turn into mermaids and merman!

New topic:
    Did Lysandre die during the climax of X and Y versions? Why?

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • It means everyone will turn into mermaids and merman!

New topic:
    Did Lysandre die during the climax of X and Y versions? Why?

Well you've got me there >~<

I added your topic (I sort of edited it a tiny bit so I hope it's okay!) :D

Did Lysandre die during the climax of X and Y versions? If so, why do you think that happened?
    Yes since the entire base seemed to have exploded and Lysandre was not seen escaping. I think the reason was that Lysandre realised the truth. The truth that no matter what, the world would be ugly and there's nothing he could do to change it. Wisdom often brings depression and hence he accepted his own fate an decided to leave the world he deemed ugly.

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
    Years
  • Did Lysandre die during the climax of X and Y versions? Why?

Isn't that a factual question and not an opinional question?? Anyway, I'm pretty sure Lysandre got out in time, cause later on the professor said he is trying to atone for his deeds now.... lol

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • Did Lysandre die during the climax of X and Y versions? Why?

Isn't that a factual question and not an opinional question?? Anyway, I'm pretty sure Lysandre got out in time, cause later on the professor said he is trying to atone for his deeds now.... lol

I edited the topic to make it more opinionated (I hope Sun won't mind >~<

Topic: Did Lysandre die during the climax of X and Y versions? Why do you think that (whatever your answer is) happened?

Last edited:
    Years
  • HE DIDN'T I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT *cough* Well, all the evidence is there that he did, because it is true that we didn't see him escape, but I'd like to believe that he somehow lived, Also no one dies in Pokemon come on guys :')

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • HE DIDN'T I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT *cough* Well, all the evidence is there that he did, because it is true that we didn't see him escape, but I'd like to believe that he somehow lived, Also no one dies in Pokemon come on guys :')

I don't want Lysandre to die either ;-; It's true nobody dies in Pokemon but it's noted that evil teams are getting more serious :o Lysandre wanted to do something akin to H-bombing the entire world! I wouldn't be surprised if he's dead :C

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I don't think Mr Lion Mane died. Just because they didn't show him escaping, it doesn't that didn't happen.
    You never know, there might be a hidden chamber or passage! {XD} And you'll see him in Z.

Years
  • I wonder if he'll still be a villain in Z or will help the player? We never know!
    Makes me wonder who the new antag would be?

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • Z wasn't officially announced, you know! Sure, all evidence points to it and I think it's coming too (or I hope) but let's not get too hopeful! xD Now to relate that to the club so that rules are kept intact, we could see the fat admin (the scientist guy who's in the Looker Saga too) would take over too. I wouldn't mind not seeing the same antagonist repeatedly!

Years
  • Nickname: F
    Affiliated Team: R
    Gender you want your sprite to be: Male
    Reason(s) for Joining: I've been wanting to be evil and do some madness for a long time
    Which of the villanious teams is your favourite and why? Rocket
    Which main antagonist (villainous team leaders) is your favourite and why? Giovanni. Giovanni is unlike any other antagonist why? He has family. A family that he left. He has shown us that his downfall at the hands of Red has affected him in such a way that he had to leave his son for the sake of training.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • Nickname: F
    Affiliated Team: R
    Gender you want your sprite to be: Male
    Reason(s) for Joining: I've been wanting to be evil and do some madness for a long time
    Which of the villanious teams is your favourite and why? Rocket
    Which main antagonist (villainous team leaders) is your favourite and why? Giovanni. Giovanni is unlike any other antagonist why? He has family. A family that he left. He has shown us that his downfall at the hands of Red has affected him in such a way that he had to leave his son for the sake of training.

Welcome to the club, F! Love your avatar, fits perfectly! xD Hope you'll enjoy your stay ^.^ If you feel like it, try to answer some of the other topics too or maybe discuss the answers the others posted :)

----- NEW TOPICS -----
    Why do you think it's necessary to have villainous teams in all Pokemon games and why?

Why do you think there has never been a character from the player's life (eg:- rival, relations, professor) that joins/forms a villainous team?​

Last edited:
    Years
  • Why do you think there has never been a character from the player's life (eg:- rival, relations, professor) that joins/forms a villainous team?
    I believe it's safe to assume that most of the rivals aren't really strong or have evil intentions that the team needs. Blue/Green could have easily joined Team Rocket and he may have since he referred to Giovanni as BOSS ROCKET. Silver could have also easily joined Team Rocket in hopes of defeating you but because of his hatred for hus father, he didn't.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Why do you think there has never been a character from the player's life (eg:- rival, relations, professor) that joins/forms a villainous team?

I can't honestly tell you because I think it would be awesome if a player had a parent/sibling join an evil team. Maybe it's because it's a very heavy issue that they don't want kids to get into? That's the only thing I can think of.

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
    Years

Except for Ash sort of when he gets in the way of Mewtwo and Mew batling and gets turned into stone.... lol

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years

I can't honestly tell you because I think it would be awesome if a player had a parent/sibling join an evil team. Maybe it's because it's a very heavy issue that they don't want kids to get into? That's the only thing I can think of.

I guess that's a pretty heavy limitation that brings a lot of the antagonism down :C Imagine how awesome it would be if villains were truly hellbent and murderous! *.*

Except for Ash sort of when he gets in the way of Mewtwo and Mew batling and gets turned into stone.... lol

My goodness, I had forgotten about that till now xD Doesn't he get turned back though, so it doesn't count? :P

Years
  • Why do you think it's necessary to have villainous teams in all Pokemon games and why?
    To drive the plot! And to add a bit of excitement to the games, Also, I think the "Good triumphs over evil" trope is important as there are kids who play the games.

Why do you think there has never been a character from the player's life (eg:- rival, relations, professor) that joins/forms a villainous team?
    Echoing Wicked here, while it is realistic it's a bit heavy, heck I'd probably cry having to fight my fictional parent/best friend in game because they're a villain (I'm soft)

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • Why do you think it's necessary to have villainous teams in all Pokemon games and why?
    To drive the plot! And to add a bit of excitement to the games, Also, I think the "Good triumphs over evil" trope is important as there are kids who play the games.

Why do you think there has never been a character from the player's life (eg:- rival, relations, professor) that joins/forms a villainous team?
    Echoing Wicked here, while it is realistic it's a bit heavy, heck I'd probably cry having to fight my fictional parent/best friend in game because they're a villain (I'm soft)

That being said, would you like to see evil triumph over good for once? ;D

It'd make a heck of a plot twist though xD

Actually, the answers you guys gave has given me an idea for topic but I'll hold on to it for now till some more have answered ;P

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

Hmm interesting question id say because we cant have a normal journey it needs to have ACTION which requires someone for us to fight and since we are the primary heros in these quests we must have a villain as well.

Also i really wish the teams would win for once or atleast be more of a challenge haha

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years

Hmm interesting question id say because we cant have a normal journey it needs to have ACTION which requires someone for us to fight and since we are the primary heros in these quests we must have a villain as well.

Also i really wish the teams would win for once or atleast be more of a challenge haha

I know, right?! It'd be super interesting to see how the game's story would go if the evil teams succeeded xD

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Why do you think it's necessary to have villainous teams in all Pokemon games and why?

Because Masuda said it's essential! *shot dead* The crime syndicates help progressing the story and even reaching the plot climax, which is perfectly demonstrated by the Hoenn games and Platinum's Team Galactic.

Because they have never tried in that direction yet! Lol While I sound like joking, I'm actually quite serious about it! So you never know if that's gonna happen someday! Malva is the first character who's an Elite Four and also tied with Kalos' Team Flare closely, which is a huge leap in games, if you ask me!

I know, right?! It'd be super interesting to see how the game's story would go if the evil teams succeeded xD

Technically, all crime syndicates in the Hoenn region games have succeeded on doing so. It's just that things went out of of control! {XD}

Back