• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My "Pre-Made" Team: What's good and bad?

UchihaDan

Feel free to add me :)
Years
  • Before reading any further, bare in mind I haven't started this game yet, but I will in the coming days (Whenever my 3DS decides to arrive), so constructive criticism is much appreciated.

Anyway, I started to think of teams revolving around my favourite Pokémon and the ones I want to train. So I was wondering what you guys think about the following team I have come up with regarding strategy:

Mewtwo, Alakazam, Gengar, Zapdos, Lapras and Lucario. Others I hope to train are Greninja, Rhyperior, Xerneas, Salamence, Garchomp, Exeggutor.

My usual team on Pokemon Blue mainly involved Mewtwo, Zapdos, Alakazam and Lapras and wanted to carry on that tradition as they worked wonders for me.

Thanks a lot for any help you can offer.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Since you're having Mewtwo and Alakazam on your team, which are both psychic, you'd be pretty weak against ghost and dark. To fix it up, I'd suggest you should trade in either of these two for a different type of Pokémon. From the ones you're hoping to train, I would recommend Garchomp. For moves, go with Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Blast, and maybe Poison Jab. If you like, you could also try Xerneas. (:

Back