• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I never seen or had a Darkrai

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Is that sad? I seriously never seen or had a Darkrai :( I hear people talk about how cool and badass the pokemon is but I have never even had one :(

Years
  • I guess...I've got two. The non-shiny one I transferred down to Black 2 from a pre-owned copy of Pokemon Pearl which had clearly been hacked considering there were infinite Master Balls, 990 Rare Candies, and there was a whole box of legendaries that were at illegal levels, i.e. Lv. 22 Deoxys. I traded a shiny Jirachi on X to get the shiny Darkrai I still have.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2015
    Eh, if any generous soul comes here to give aways Darkrais or other legendaries, I want you to know I'm just a poor bugcatcher who can't get event pokes.

Years
  • Sorry guy, but I don't trade them, I've Only 3 darkrai.
    One is the one I play with, the two others are different event.

IceyGamer

Nothing but Ice in my veins
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2014
    Sadly I never ever completed the Pokedex in any pokemon games, and now that there is over 700 Pokemon I'm afraid to start.

If you however decide to work to complete it make sure don't give up because it takes TON of time when first doing it. I personally have had it finished since Gen 5 in B/W so now its just adding all the newer pokemon which isn't hard at all. But getting them all together at first took me a month. *****DID IT LEGIT BY THE WAY******

Years
  • Oh yes, that is so sad. Will this make you feel any better.

I've never had a Mew (ok I had in Yellow, thanks to a glitch), Darkrai, Shaymin, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Arceus, Phione, Manaphy, and dont get me started on the fact that I haven't got a SINLGE EVENT POKEMON, because by the time I started playing DS Pokemon games, WiFi was shut down.

Pokemon Plaza,
    trading, all those mini games, event pokemon, legendaries...nothing. NOTHING!

There, feel better? :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've basically never had any of the event Pokemon besides a mew event and I think I also did the shiny beasts event.. but I mean you can get those without being shiny so I suppose it doesn't count much.

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Pokemon Bank Celebi was my first legit one. I don't think it's sad to miss out on event pokemon. Most people would say it's sad to go somewhere specifically to get an event pokemon, but thankfully us pokemon fans don't really care about what most people would think {XD}

I find the idea of event exclusive pokemon pretty annoying. I get that it's about cross promoting and getting people to see the films and buy other games, etc. I just think it's cheapens a pokemon's appeal if they only way of getting it is to literally have to go out of your way or spend money to get it.

Years
  • I would trade you my normal Darkrai, but there's a few stumbling blocks:
    - My Wi-Fi on my 3DS hasn't worked for more than a month, and I don't think it's coming back unless I call my ISP.
    - My normal Darkrai is on Black 2.
    - I don't have any way of downloading Pokemon Bank without Wi-Fi or any way to put money in my e-Shop account.

Sorry :(

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I remember downloading one via Mystery Gift (if I recall correctly, I think it was in Pokémon SoulSilver), but once I had put it into my PC box, I forgot about it completely; never managed to transfer.

Never find myself using overly-powered legendary Pokémon like this, because, well, they make things a little too easy; this is a major reason why I don't personally consider them to be that high on the list. If there had been a way for us to perhaps decrease their stats and whatnot (so that they wouldn't have too big of an advantage over others), it definitely would've been sweet.

As for distribution, they rarely do seem to give this Darkrai away, I agree. For those who like this Pokémon, it'd be nice if they were to host more giveaway events revolving around it.

ShadowEdge

Pokemon Master!
    Years
  • If you however decide to work to complete it make sure don't give up because it takes TON of time when first doing it. I personally have had it finished since Gen 5 in B/W so now its just adding all the newer pokemon which isn't hard at all. But getting them all together at first took me a month. *****DID IT LEGIT BY THE WAY******

Well the good news is I got a Darkrai!! ;) so I'll be working on it now! My pokedex I mean :)

Back