• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help me naming pokemon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    I wan't to ask you all for names for some pokemon that are being created for my game and they need names. I will first hear some of the names you say and later I would chose a name and tell it to you.
    The pokemon sprites where done from scratch by: ??????
    i would not tell you who the autor is until I get his/her permision to tell his/here name here.
    Info about the pkmn:

-water starter:
    --tipe: water

-fire starter:
    --tipe: fire/dragon

Please help me give this pkmn a name.
    Vicener~ :chu:​

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • First of all, you're not supposed to be doing this. I suggest you ask a mod to close this topic.

Reason? This board is soley for Game Making purposes. You could have just as easily posted this in your own game thread. Doing things like this won't earn you any respect

AbareMax

Keep in mind, I'm not saying this to be mean. I just don't want to see you get into trouble like some of the others did on this board. Don't be discouraged!! Ciao.

Years
    • Age 33
    • PR
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Ok.
    Thanks for warning me before I got into trouble for this.
    I'll ask a mod to close it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back