• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] 3D Monster Collection/Battling Game inspired by Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    Hello,

We are a team two developers and we are currently working on a monster battling game inspired by Pokemon.

Although the game is still in its early development, we think that it's time to share with you some of the progress.

-It will be released on the iOS and Android devices. (there might be a PC version)
    -It's a story-driven RPG. You tame and battle with dragons.
    -Not a freemium game. (price not decided yet)
    -You can customize your character.
    -Multiplayer will be available. (Ranking, tournaments, etc)

We would like to hear from you, all questions and suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Screenshots :
    Gameplay1_zpsndyfckdn.png

Gameplay2_zpsmlh32kyg.png

Battle1_zpsmdrap6wi.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • How are you making this game is all I want to know since it seems heavily inspired by some games that I've played on my phone. And I would maybe like to try this out in the future. The game seems pretty well designed for it's early version. Seems like the monster can follow you which is great.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    Thanks for your positive feedback.

can i be a beta tester
    I'll let you know when we need beta testers!

How are you making this game is all I want to know since it seems heavily inspired by some games that I've played on my phone. And I would maybe like to try this out in the future. The game seems pretty well designed for it's early version. Seems like the monster can follow you which is great.
    Yes, your monster can follow you.
    The game is inspired by pokemon more than anything else. Which mobile games are you referring to?

Screenshots of the the character customisation menu :
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Thanks for your positive feedback.

I'll let you know when we need beta testers!

Yes, your monster can follow you.
    The game is inspired by pokemon more than anything else. Which mobile games are you referring to?

Screenshots of the the character customisation menu :
    Spoiler:

I was referring to summoners war. I'll also like to be a beta tester when you need ones. And you didn't respond to my question of what are you using to make the game but it's alright you're not obligated to answer still I was curious.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    I was referring to summoners war. I'll also like to be a beta tester when you need ones. And you didn't respond to my question of what are you using to make the game but it's alright you're not obligated to answer still I was curious.

We're using Unity. :)

Years
  • Hey, I'm liking this a lot, I'm developing a similar game! I'm watching this thread now. Does your game have an IndieDB page so I can watch it there?

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    Awesome, I'm also starting to use Unity I wish you guys good luck and if I learn enough about Unity I might help you guys if you need help of course. I just wish to get to know how to use it quickly.
    Unity is a very popular Game Engine, you won't have any trouble finding good tutorials. :)

Hey, I'm liking this a lot, I'm developing a similar game! I'm watching this thread now. Does your game have an IndieDB page so I can watch it there?
    Hey, I took a look at your game Creacorp. Nice work so far! I like the graphic style.
    We don't have an IndieDB page yet.

Back