• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon UNLIMITED

bu_doko

My name is TJ!
Years
  • I am making a game called Pokemon Unlimited.It will have 16 badges, 2 regions, all pokemon, and lots of other stuff. Unfortunotly (I can't spell) Unfortunotly I am kinda a newb, so if anybody is willing to help with some tutorials I could probably do it... :classic: So I would apreciate it if someone would help, THANX

=bu_doko=

P.S. You can change between a boy and girl. There will be new towns.
    Anyway, They is a boy/girl that ventures off into the wild. He/she finds a rhyhorn trying to attack him/her. So a man or women called Kumo saves her. He gives her one of three pokemon. (I Don't know which ones yet) He teaches him/her how to catch pokemon. He gives him/her three pokeballs. You get a phone, customized trainer card, and other stuffs. So if anyone is willing to help and thinks this is a good idea please give me your opinion.

Last edited:

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • Well, the story seems kind of... old. Nothing unique to it. Oh, and you need some screens of the actual game before you start creating a new topic. ;)

The feature sounds good, but getting all pokemon will be quite hard.

Good luck though!

~Jeff

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, according to the rules, you must have at least 1 in game screen including the plot. I'll open this until tomorrow as you may not have known about the rules. I wish you good luck on your new game.

Last edited:
    Back