• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Thunderous.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    .raiden, if you do RedWire's first image, then you will do mine over! XD

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Requests are complete~ My photobucket is being weird for some reason, so I had to use imageshack.. :x

Ayano Katagiri;
    I didn't add any text because I kinda suck at it. XD;;

vocalavi.jpg

vocaloidbanner.png

.Sublime; Not sure if this is what you wanted. XD;; Not sure if you wanted text either. :x

aviatorsavi.jpg

aviatorsbanner.png

Arctus Tibal

Beyond - Freedom
    Years
  • Password: God of THUNDAH
    Who: Anyone that will take me :P
    Banner/avatar: Both please.
    Dimensions: 500 x 150? is that workable?
    Render: http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss186/Artcus-Tibal/1q3tfy21t3we.png - Its not a render, but can you work with it?
    Text: Arctus ~ Tibal in smallish but readable font down bottom, and "May Death take away the despair that the nothing seems to wash away" in a decaying font with the words Dead and Despair in a larger size - http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss186/Artcus-Tibal/Alive.jpg Similar to the writing used in the right of this picture
    Color Scheme: Black, red, dark green
    Other: I want the water, the girls face and her watch at the bottom if you can :P, oh and if you can keep some of her knee's would be good, doesn't need all of it, just so you can see their sticking out of the water :P

Sorry if I'm requesting to much :O

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    @ Raiden: Thanks for accepting my request! I can hardly wait to see the final result :D
    @ Wolfflare: The first time I read your response including my name I thought you wanted to use the one of the images I provided and I was like "D:< NO STEAL" lol

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Password: God of Thundah?
    Who: .Raiden (Even though Revolución is my prefered designer, today is a special day for Raiden)
    Banner/avatar: Do you want a banner, avatar, or both?
    Dimensions: 300x200
    Render: 1
    Text: In the name of my passion
    Color Scheme: orange and white, if that's possible. If not, then orange and black, please.
    Other: (I sent a friend request to you, just to let you know.)

Also, maybe for the form, you may want to space the text, if you know what I mean.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Preferred Designer? I like the way that sounds! xD

Password: God of THUNDAH
    Who: Anyone that will take me :P
    Dimensions: 500 x 150? is that workable?
    Render: http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss186/Artcus-Tibal/1q3tfy21t3we.png - Its not a render, but can you work with it?
    Text: Arctus ~ Tibal in smallish but readable font down bottom, and "May Death take away the despair that the nothing seems to wash away" in a decaying font with the words Dead and Despair in a larger size - http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss186/Artcus-Tibal/Alive.jpg Similar to the writing used in the right of this picture
    Color Scheme: Black, red, dark green
    Other: I want the water, the girls face and her watch at the bottom if you can :P, oh and if you can keep some of her knee's would be good, doesn't need all of it, just so you can see their sticking out of the water :P

Sorry if I'm requesting to much :O

I'll try this one, but the dimensions and specificness of the request will probably hinder me from doing my best with the image.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • You are! XD I like your style the most.

Password: God of THUNDAH
    Who: Revolución
    Dimensions: 400x150?
    Render:1
    Text: It's not my time.... [somewhere on the top of the banner] I follow nothing, but my Code of Honor [somewhere in the bottom]
    Color Scheme: anything you think would work.
    Other: Is it possible to request two things at the same time?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Back