• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Least favorite Pokemon

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • Shaymin is so ugwee :'(

I also never cared for Dialga and Palkia. I like Giratina but not his counterparts. I guess they are kinda overrated imo.

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
  • Hard to choose from the many terrible gen 5 Pokémon. I've narrowed it down to Gothita, Gothorita, Gothitelle, Solosis, Duosion, Reuniclus, Sawk, Throh, Landorus, Thundurus, the other -orus whose name escapes me, Emboar, Timburr, Gurdurr, Conkeldurr, Tympole, Basculin, Maractus, Scraggy, Scrafty, Trubbish, Garbodor, Minccino, Cinccino, Emolga, Karrablast, Escavalier, Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Foongus, Amoonguss, Klink, Klang, Klinklang, Elgyem, Beheeyem, Accelgor, Mienfoo, Mienshao, Durant and Kyurem.

And if I had to narrow it down to one, it'd probably be Emolga for being a blatant Pikachu/Pachirisu cute little electric type rodent cash-in, and for being almost impossible to run from in the wild for some reason.

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
    Years
  • I've already expressed my hatred of Forretress and Swalot in other threads, so it's time to choose a different victim. :'c

I used to absolutely hate Sigilyph, but it was rescued after it eventually became one of my favorite Pokemon instead. So the ones that I don't like are narrowed down to Bronzong, Stunfisk, and every form of Wormadam (especially in Battle Revolution). An unpopular opinion, but while I don't hate Charizard, I don't like it that much, either. Mostly because of how wildly popular it is, mixed with the fact that I don't really care for Fire-type starters in general. The Ugly Binacle/Barbaracle would have been on this list, but unlike Forretress, their ugliness is hilarious (if not ugly-cute) enough that I can't hate them.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Bronzor/Bronzong. God damn it, this thing always gave me hard time in Platinum. I hate the designs and it's moves.

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
  • Probably Jynx, Patrat, all the Pan and Simi pokemon fron gen 5, Vanillite and its evos, and Probopass.

I can't stand any of their designs and most of you can guess the other reason for disliking Jynx.
    Ice cream just seems like a bad idea, not even because it is an item but because there is NO advantage to looking like food unless you're a parasite so it shouldn't logically exist, even if it was a ghost type it wouldnt last(I dont have a problem with pokemon like litwick and klefki, possession makes sense for the ghosts and klefki's gimmicks make sense for fairies).
    Patrat looks like it has gotten into things it really shouldnt have, its eyes are the main reason I can't stand it.
    Probopass just has an ugly design imo.
    The three Pans and Simis were just too common, weak, and I don't like their designs.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • I think I'm goin to have to say Bergmite too.

I dunno what it is, but it's just so WEAK! No moves, nothing great to stand out. Ooh, not a common encounter, only available in one area. Is it decent, nope, it's WEAK! Gen6 was horrendous in trems of mon designs, and this one is included. Is it good to make up? Lolnope, WEAK! I remember of my favourite sites did a 'forgettable mons' list, and Bergmite was in it, and I understood. Why? Because it's... So... Damn... WEAK! Ugh! *facepalms*

And my phone reloaded as I was typing this. So screw this thing even more. EVEN MORE.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • Design-wise: really don't like Sawk and Throh. The Timburr line also gets me; subjectively they just get more and more hideous and awkward-looking per stage.

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
    Years
  • I'll do this with all gens...

Gen 1, Geodude.

"GUYS GUYS I JUST CAME UP WITH A GREAT POKEMON DESIGN."
    "Share it with us, then."
    "YOU SEE THIS? THIS, GENTLEMEN, IS A ROCK. A SIMPLE ROCK. BUT LOOK! I'VE ADDED EYES! AND A FACE! AND ARMS!"

Seriously. And you still say Garbodor and Vanilluxe suck. Shame on you!!!11

Gen 2, Stantler and Miltank.

Stantler - Has someone ever used this? I don't even know why i hate it at all.
    Miltank - Self explanatory.

Gen 3, Spinda.

Just look at it. LOOK AT IT!

Gen 4, Mime Jr, Male Combee, Probopass.

My hate for Mime Jr came along when it killed my Whirlipede in my Black Nuzlocke. RIP Curly.
    Male Combees suck for not evolving.
    Probopass is... yeeeah... whatever.

Gen 5, Emolga.

Pikachu ripoff, and can't we get a GOOD Electric/Flying type besides Zapdos?

Gen 6, Sylveon.

Not just Sylveon, the whole Fairy type. They completely demolished the fun in dragons, fighters and dark types.

ITS BOWS ARE MADE OF FLESH. (Or maybe not).

Aww, I love Pikachu Ripoffs. That's why I have one as an icon and as a name. I'm gonna have to agree with the rest though except Gen 2, and 6 and of course 5.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Oh and Pikachu, oh God, they're everywhere, but they're awesome...as Raichu

Minun172

Still waiting for a new Mega Man game.
    Years
  • Oh and Pikachu, oh God, they're everywhere, but they're awesome...as Raichu

Well, they're the mascots. I hate Pikachu but I have to face their overuse in the Pokemon franchise. I found detective Pikachu and that one X AND Y episode where a bunch of dressed up Pikachus appeared throughout the entire episode being just ways to cash cow out of them. Put that Pikachu to rest. Make Jigglypuff REST that Pikachu and get another Pokemon to be the mascot. Good lord. (I'd make Eevee a mascot. Or maybe Minun.)

Back