• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Temple Of Doom

darkcharizard17

master breeder
Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    CMT for both event pikachu's :) have to go now but will be on around the same time tomorrow (probably earlier)

Melona

Protean Assassin
    Years
  • I was curious if you might be willing to trade your Shiny Flawless Beldum for either an EV trained,Adamant Metagross or a Shiny Swablu UT.Let me know your thoughts,thanks ^_^

(P.s. If its nickname-able just lemme know,i'll pm it to ya x3)

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • Sorry but i'm not the ot so i can't nick name it ;-; i'm sorry. but could i get the nature of that swablu?

valor555

Years
  • ok well its not a great nature for an altaria so if it's ok i'll go with the metagross ^^ and if you want it nicknamed i can tell you the breeder ^^

Melona

Protean Assassin
    Years
  • ok well its not a great nature for an altaria so if it's ok i'll go with the metagross ^^ and if you want it nicknamed i can tell you the breeder ^^

Okies,just send me the breeders name and my FC is 3265-2137-1480.I'll just add both of yours and meet ya in wifi.Sound good? And what name would you like for yours?

valor555

Years
  • no name is needed. You'll just need my soul silver and the breeders name is Death_Mande he posted some where on here and he has a thread some where

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • I hope I don't sound rude or anything, but I was just wondering if you noticed my post. It was one of the first on this thread.

darkcharizard17

master breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    CMT for both event pikachu's :) have to go now but will be on around the same time tomorrow (probably earlier)

haha Valor do you have a prob with shiny charizards ;)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • Oh ok. I must have missed the post. I should have more stuff later though. I just put up what I remember having because I can't check to see what else I have because I can't use my dsi until next month.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    Hey, I need Wish Farfetch'd and Satoshi Pikachu.
    Anything in my shop?

Back