• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Mr. Dad Norman

GengyGengar

Sp00py
Years
  • I'm a little disappointed that RSE are the only games to have any sort of father figure. I think it would be great if every game did this, since it really worked this time.

Years
  • I found it very interesting Hoenn was the only region that truly gave the protagonist a father, and to make said father a Gym Leader as well was definitely something unique. Norman is also very tough as well, which I guess is why his Gym Battle is so epic.

Years
  • I think it was a very nice touch. The fact that Norman is a gym leader makes it a far more interesting 5th gym battle, especially since he was actually a tough leader. It's nice to see someone related to your character play a part in your journey, especially at a stage where not too much is going on.

Back