• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen The Regi Trio

Years
  • It was a strenuous process, but for me, especially with Regirock, was worth it. Regirock is my favourite Pokemon because of how different it is, along with the other Regis, to every other Pokemon. I love everything about it. All of the Regis are up there with the best, and I think their designs and cries are brilliant.

shhimsleepin

DreamEater
    Years
  • I've never actualy used them, but getting them was kinda fun. Late at night, sitting with a pen and paper, solving the puzzles... Good times.
    I loved the idea of getting them, and although as strange as the whole process seemed at least it made you think and made the game last just that little amount longer.

But to answer the OP's question I'd have to choose Registeel. Mainy because I like the design of it, with its red dots. And also at least it could carry me around regice would freeze you on touch.

Back