• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen who 100%'d stadium2 ,hall of fame and the ingame h.o.f?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    anybody ever done this , got every item , every pokemon , beat every rebattle , got every phone number the lot , all the ingame trades , everything gen2 has ?

also did anybody ever do this in gen1/stadium1 and see what happened ? I recall some "hidden stuff" occurring after vut I wont do a spoiler :P

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm sure very few people have done literally everything possible in all the gen II games, or any for that matter, haha. That's insane to even think about 100%ing Stadium or Stadium 2...those games are still hard to this day.

Also, I think it's safe to say that no one is going to get mad if you spoil a 15 year old game. :P

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • I got very close. I think I didn't beat Silver in Stadium 2, though. The rest I did. I had to, to unlock Dodrio speed for GSC.

The Stadium games were a fantastic test. Far better than the Battle Frontier, IMO. Overall, I simply enjoyed Pokémon much more before the 3rd gen stat revamp. If there's something I'd bring back, it would be that. Fully evolved Pokémon dying in a single hit makes no sense to me.

Worth to mention that I did it with a Gold cart, so I was handicapped against the R2 opponents, who all had access to Crystal-only moves.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I've not finished either of the Stadium games... I think I've beaten all the Stadiums in S1 but have yet to clear Gym Leader Castle, whereas I've already cleared Gym Leader Castle on S2 but haven't beaten all the Stadiums.

Psychic

Really and truly
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    I completed the Pokedex in Silver and possibly Crystal, but I never actually beat Red in either game. I also completed the Pokedex in Yellow, and then restarted my game so I could execute the Mew glitch.

I finally beat Round 1 of Pokemon Stadium a few years ago, but I still haven't beaten Round 1 in Stadium 2. Just tonight I finally beat the Master Ball round of the Poke Cup, but I still need to beat the final round of the Challenge Cup. :/

~Psychic

Back