• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amoongus 9/99 Next Destinies

Years
  • It's time for the new Card of the Week, ladies and gentlemen! I'm a bit late with this due to being unexpectedly busy yesterday, but here it is!

Spoiler:

Some discussion ideas to get you started:

What decks would this work well in?
    What other cards might this combo well with?
    What do you think of the art?
    What do you think of how the card would play?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • The ability is interesting, but the attack is kind of basic. I'm not too big of a fan on the art either. It's neat that it's in Castelia, but it would have been cooler to see more of an interation between Amoongus and the city, or have something else neat in the background. Amoongus looks pretty basic too. Overall, this card doesn't impress me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    this card could be sort of useful if you had a few on your bench with devolution spray so you can use the same 1st step to cause the effect. Though this one is greatly outshined by the other one that is able to toss 3 cards from their opponents hand, or cause any status effect by coin flip.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • The ability seems very useful. I actually kind of like the art work. I'm honestly not a big fan of Amoongus, but he looks pretty cool here, like you really don't wanna screw with him.

Back