• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
  • Hey guys! :) Just updated my signature, avatar with new Misty pictures & Stuff! Here's an animation I made, cuz Misty was just too cute kissing a Poke'ball and all XD

Years
  • I would have to agree as well that Misty's full name will be Misty Ketchum when she marries Ash and we all know that's not far off from happening maybe another 1 or 2 seasons time or in a newer version of pokemon when the main characters are in their teens

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • Hey wot r u guys sayin if how can Misty marry Ash they hav not yet reached teens well 2 b honest POKEMON wouldnt b the same if they marry .I mean this club is a bring back club if Misty coms back or "Marries" Ash this club shuld change hav 2 change its name and i dont want that. :11:
    Anyways sory 4 not postin any handdrawn pics 4 a long time i was a bit busy my college is about 2 start my birthday is comin i will get a new computer .However i will post a very very good pic in a wile . :11:

Years
  • I would have to agree with you A-one that Pokemon will not be the same if Ash & Misty got married, let's face it Misty is going to marry Ash eventually maybe in 1 or 2 seasons time but not at this point of time

Plus Misty Ketchum sounds like a real good name for Misty as it has a good ring to it

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Thanks, LonelyTrainer247 :)

Welcome, Johnny-Chan! I hope you have fun posting here, all the Misty club members are very nice ;)

It would be SO great if Misty rejoined the group.. *sigh*

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Love your new avatar and sig, mistywishmaker. Misty looked really cute wheh she kissed the Pokeball. I wish Misty would kiss me on the cheek. :classic:

Misty looks so beautiful in this pic. :classic:

Years
  • It would be real good mistywishmaker if Misty rejoins the group as i think shes not getting anywhere near her goal of becoming a great water pokemon trainer by only running the Cerulean City gym just because her sisters arent up to the job

Plus i would really like to see how long Misty puts up with Ash's complaining before she bashes him around the head with her fist or mallet

Thats a very good drawing Misty Lover17... sometimes i wish that Misty was my sister so she could teach me how to be a real strong water pokemon trainer,if water pokemon were real i would use them to combat grass and scrub fires as well as the odd industrial fire

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • That's one of the more incredible pics I've seen in here ML; congrats on finding it. It's hard to believe that that's mere colored pencil; they're on a completely different level. I'm genuinely amazed.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    mistywishmaker said:
    ^Thanks, LonelyTrainer247 :)

Welcome, Johnny-Chan! I hope you have fun posting here, all the Misty club members are very nice ;)

It would be SO great if Misty rejoined the group.. *sigh*
    Hey mistywishmaker wat episode is that picture of Misty, Ash, May, Max, and Brock from? And AWESOME picture Misty Lover17 espically the bankround describing her personality, just perfect! And Johnny-Chan welcome, we are always to have new people join this board :D And i really do hope misty rejoins the group though it may not happen :(

Years
  • Yes maya miyazono that picture is exactly what Misty will look like when she gets older but the only thing that is missing from the pic is an engagement ring on Misty's ring finger given to her by Ash

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • Hey those r nice pics u got there heres 1 4m me purely drawn by hand no by a pencil i hope u all like it i worked really hard on it plus i am about 2 open a new club so i am makin a banner 4 it + i am makin a banner 4 my birthday on OCT 31 this is the best birthday 4 me i bcom 18 finally :11:Enjoy the pic
    :11:
    The length of the pic makes it look a bit not nice but a smaller 1 is just perfect I just wish i could show u all the pic on paper :11:

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Yeah maya miyazono, it does look like misty is older, perhaps more focused and more girl like (u no how she is sort of a tom boy) and really awesome picture A-one, and wat a great birthday to have on hollaween (idk spell it :P ) **i no this off topic but wat r guys gonna be 4 hollaween** last year i was misty and it worked out good because i had short shorts like her the natural red here (my hair was a bit darker but o well) and i had the shirt with the red straps and my togepi in my arms

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Incredible, maya o_o; As with all artwork of such flawless quality, I'm highly impressed. Whoever did that, they're far braver than I for using pen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back