• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dream discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm sure you remember me, I'm Sudowoodo prince.
    I'm sorry to readers of my story, that I deleted it. I was having writers block and I just gave up. Anyway, talk about your dreams here, or try and tell the meanings of others. Here's a few of my dreams.

the Eds

Firstly, I think I'm watching an episode of Ed, Edd, and Eddy, and it's pretty good. About 6 minutes later, for some reason(I forgot why...something about Kevin saying something) the kanker sisters come and start chasing the Eds. They catch Ed. Anyway, after the Kankers catch Ed, the others keep on running.

Second Ed dream!

I had this dream the next night after that last one. It was like the second episode in a half-hour show in Ed, Edd, and Eddy. So anyway, I watch the episode in the dream, and apparently Rolf comes from
    France...Which makes absolutely no sense at all, he seems more western. Anyway, Eddy angers him
    because he thinks Eddy kicked him. Eddy explains he didn't mean to if he did.
    Rolf cames down. Then they're all eating italian food ?_? ?_? ?_?
    because it comes from Rolf's home land. @_@???
    They're all giant bowls of italian food.
    Ed stares at the giant bowls laughing.

Sleeping with worms.
    This dream proves I was playing worms world party too much that day.
    There are four different groups of worms, defined by the colour of their headband. I'm in the red-headband group. My other worm friends are out trying to kill the blue headband team. They come back, victorious, but then a green headband member throws a grenade at the three worms, one of them manages to escape.
    The other two are killed. The surviving worm comes and we go hide in a cave. Then, at night, we have a campfire, roasting marshmallows. We have a small discussion, and my worm friend begins to go to sleep.
    I smile, then I go to sleep too. Then I wake up into the real world.

Last edited:
    Years
  • hmmm... maybe I'd like to say SOME of my dreams XD

Boa Costrictor dream
    I found myself sorrounded by people. There I was, a snake handler. I was holding something scaly, and long. I pulled the snake and kept pulling it. It was like minutes when I reached the head. It has red eyes and a small head. I suddenly woke up holding my comforter and throwing it out of my bed. :\

Me? a Seishi?!?!?!
    well yeah, I dreamt I was a character from Fushigi Yuugi. Who else? Chichiri. Mysteriously, my mark was in my left cheek instead of my left knee. (I do remember myself taking off my mask... "ARGH! is that me?") I can't remember most of my dream... but I do remember a kissing scene XP

More anime dreams...
    It's sorta blurry... but I remember I had Psychic powers... XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • My dream:

i can only remember if they are good or if they are bad. But i do not remember anything about it after i wake up. But things feel so real when it's in the dream...

also a strange thing is that sometimes a dream repeat itself, or continue from "last episode"... i really wonder if that's a sickness in terms of psychology...

Years
  • frostweaver said:
    a strange thing is that sometimes a dream repeat itself, or continue from "last episode"... i really wonder if that's a sickness in terms of psychology...

FOO!! MY POST DELETED ITSELF!! Anyway, what I was saying was that you probably shouldn't worry about it. A dream is usually a combination of the day's events and thoughts.
    Like, say one night you had a creepy dream, then when you woke up you remembered the dream. So you think about how weird it was, and probably think about it once or twice during the day. So when you go to sleep, since that dream was one of the day's thoughts, then that dream will be part of the next dream. ^_^ Sorry if you didn't understand that, but that's probably the only way I can explain it. :/

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
  • I have alot of dreams about death.:/
    Not sure why just do.
    Have no idea what they mean.
    But I don`t care.
    I always have them.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Er? .this is very very old, please make a new one if you wish to continue discussion. Thanks~ ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back