• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
Yeah, of the games Cirno posted, I've only played Megaman. But, because I love smash bros and read a lot, I know a whole bunch of stuff about games I've never played.
up up down down left right left right b a start
And I've never played a game that requires use of the konami code!

Years
Never played Super Metroid. :o Or the old Megaman games.. or Final Fantasy.. or Kingdom Hearts until I got Dream Drop Distance last week. I'm such a bad gamer.

It's funny you mentioned Kingdom Hearts because the very first game of said franchise was the first PS2 game I ever played.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Oh wow this thread is still alive XD

I've played a couple of Mega Man games (the ones on the GBA) and Final Fantasy 1 through 7 + a couple of their off-spins. I'm quite the Final Fantasy sucker back then 8)

TY

I played none of them just due the fact that they werent even in the stores here so far i can remember

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Megaman games? I like playing it, but in form of spin-offs like Megaman Battle Network or Megaman Starforce.

And speaking of games... I'm not planning to buy some games yet except for maybe... PES 2014, Super Smash Bros (for 3DS that is) and Pokemon X obviously.

TY

Same here, i might go for AC4: Black Flag, StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void (when it comes out) and maybe some other games, but im not sure.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
And sadly, no 3DS support as of yet.

/Le Sigh

Oh the day when SNES and 3DS can join hands...what a wondrous day that will be.

I'd do anything to play Super Metroid, Donkey Kong Country 2 (FOREST INTERLUDE), Super Mario World, Super Punch Out, Earthbound, F-Zero, Megaman X, etc on a handheld. :(

And jesus christ guys play Mega Man 2 NOW

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I've never understood why people sell video game systems. XD;

Like wouldn't you wanna hold on to it, and keep the games, and etc??

TY

She went on a crazy selling spree to get herself a iPhone, in which she failed horribly -_-

I would never sell a video game system myself.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I've never understood why people sell video game systems. XD;

Like wouldn't you wanna hold on to it, and keep the games, and etc??

You can get credit for selling those games at certain retailers - I used to do that a lot, when I didn't really like a game system and the games that came with it, and sold it for a console I much preferred~

But, that was in the past. ;-;

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
If I've grown bored of playing games on one system and the new version of it comes out I'd much rather sell that old system and... most of the games (there are some gems I'd never part with) to make up some money towards the new system and maybe a game I've been wanting for it.

TY

Well i still have my old PS1 which i still play some games on when i feel like playing PS1 games. And since my PS3 cant play my PS1 discs anymore -_-

Years
I'm too attached to my games and systems.. even the old systems like my old Xbox and PS2 that haven't been touched for almost ten years haha. Even if I did trade them in, GameStop doesn't offer much at all that would entice me. Granted it's better than getting nothing from letting them sit, but.. who knows when I'd have the urge to play Blinx or Okami again.

TY

Same here, i havent got anything i really want atm, and the only game im looking really forward to atm might be released on 2015 xD

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I ALWAYS keep my consoles. Only time I had a console and now I don't, its because I either lost it or it broke.

I remember my friend sold his Playstation to some guy for 100$ and a Xbox. His big brother told him he was stupid because they had tons of great games on the Playstation and they had so much saved stuffs on their memory card x)

On another note, the game I would REALLY wanna see on a 3DS is Megaman X4. That is my favorite Megaman game and I played it non stop when I was a kid :)

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I never sell consoles, and I rarely ever sell games. In fact, I only sold games to get 3D Land, Mario Kart 7 and Paper Mario Sticker Star. I am thinking on returning Fire Emblem Awakening, Pokemon X and Sonic Lost World for Tearaway though, since I was disappointed with them and don't see myself playing them anymore...assuming Tearaway ends up good, hopefully.
On another note, the game I would REALLY wanna see on a 3DS is Megaman X4. That is my favorite Megaman game and I played it non stop when I was a kid :)
No way. Best bet is the Playstation Store, but it's not even there. :( Would be great to play it on the Vita, since I'm getting into the X series.

TY

The only game i ever sold was CoD: Modern Warfare 3 because i just hated that game so much over time, i just wanted to get rid of it for good.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I never sold any game systems but I did sell some games. When PS2 broke, I sold some games to get more PSP games and to save up for the PS3. I wish the PS3 was backwards compatible with PS1 and PS2 discs even though some of them are available on the PlayStation Store.

Back