• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Advanced Force Arc [A Bleach RP, OOC, R-15]

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
The information about the Barracks are up, I forget to draw the Cero Lake in the "map" but it should be left to the dorms and about the size of it with stone rocks that make a path to walk though the lake.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
the others beside me and watchman, write that you went to karakura park for some reason,Act like it is a normal day for you.

To make it look more organised, when you write the name of the charcter you play with make it with headline 2 like this

[h2`] Sasuke Hono [/h2] - without the apostrophe

Sasuke Hono

this is how it will look like
try to write in past and I prefer third body, but you can also choose to write in first if you want.
Soul Reapers, Hakuda, Zanjutsu, Hoho, Flash Step, Zanpakuto, etc are names so use a capital letter for them

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Ya, sorry guys. Zero and I didn't really talk to much before the first post so we got a tad confused as well. Basically, read the little I have at the beginning of each chapter. It gives the setting(s), a small summary (Though that may not help much), and some notes.

I would look mainly at the notes as it does tell you what your first post should be about. From there, we will usually find a way to carry it on. Again, sorry about that.

@Zero Darkness: Sorry for the lack of communication.

Years
To those whom it may concern, I will be gone til the 19th(or this Thursday), on a short vacation with no internet. I will probally post as soon as I get back and catch up.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Thanks for notifying us Reader! We'll be waiting for your safe return, lol.

Years
I'm back now, though it seems nothing happened while I was gone. Any ideas on what to post, not sure if I should post my characters noticeing the Hollow or not.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Ya, sorry about that. I've kinda been taking a break, (*Cough* Couldn't stop playing CoD *Cough*)

Anyways, I'll get a post up tonight or in the morning and from there on you guys can post!

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Really CoD?! Battlefield is much better.
and now let`s return for the RP, Sasuke is still waiting to Hidio`s response.
And I will use a high level kido to defeat retreiver

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Hey guys! I got my post up. If you need any help just message me.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Watchman, I need that you will make Hidio response to Sasuke`s question so I will be able to start retriever`s acts and sasuke`s acts.

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
Sorry for my prolonged absence (excuse coming later in post). I have the spare time to do this now and its kinda linked with my reason for absence so I ask, is the RP still open for me to join?

Reason for not being here (if you don't care don't open it)
Spoiler:

If there isn't any space, would you mind if I just read the story?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Though I am saddened to hear that you dropped out of Uni, I am glad to see that you are back to the site as well as preparing for Uni.

Nonetheless, this RP is always accepting. (for now) I'm sure we'd all be happy to see someone else join. :)

And again, welcome back!

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
here is my SU if there are still spaces, tell me if i need to make any altercations to it :D

General

Name: Itsuki Saru
Height: 180 CM
Weight: 150 Lbs
Race: Whole
Age Appearance: Late teens, maybe 20 at a push

Appearance

Clothing: Black Bandana, sun glasses (akin to what morpheus has) Lime green waist coat with a red/black t-shirt (the sleeves are shreded as if clawed and is adorned with a image of a wolf man with wings) Orange Jeans and Dr Martin boots
Physical: Muscle bound, with several tattoos (which he aquired in life) that are tribal in looks (and are plain black) and a large pair of wings which cover most of his back and look as if they are folded over his chest, this larger tattoo is his main feature and is coloured to look like hawk wings

Personality

strengths
his main strengh in life was his wit, more specifically he had a certain way with words, able to make people believe things that might not be true or getting people to do what he wanted (or even give a certain reaction) his power over words and the affect they have, his only other key strengh is his physical power, he is strong

weaknesses
His beliefs are a weakness of sorts, he is a pacifist and does not believe in starting a confrentation or any form of combat, other then that his other key weakness as a whole is that his spin is partially exposed (this is related to his death) and so if anyone is able or is heading towards a back attack, he becomes more panicy and irrational

beliefs
As mentioned, he is a pacifist (may have something to do with specility with Bakudo) but if he is forced in to a combat by someone elses actions, he will do all in his power to finish it

Shinigami Specialty: Bakudo / Hakunda (ill get rid of one if this is too much)
History

After his horrific death (which included having parts of his skin ripped away) he came to the Soul Socioty where somehow his skin over his spine had not fully healed (i dunno why i want this, just a random idea lmao!) which might of been from a hollow attack for he had a decent level of spirit power in life.
For being in what passed for the after life, it was strange that Itsuki felt hunger, and it was not untill he had almost died (again, lol) of hunger did someone take him in and helped him back to 'health' this person wore a black kimono with a white undergarment, he explained why he had passed out from hunger and told him that it would be in his best interest to become a soul reaper, which Itsuki at the time laughed off, and left the womans house, trying to make sence of things...

Zanpakuto

[Like in the real Bleach universe, the Soul Reapers don`t know what the Shikai or Bankai forms of their Zanpakuto will be or even their names. We want the same to go here. You can only choose how it will look in it's sealed form and recommend what you would like it to be. We, the GMs, will look at this as well as your character's style and create your Shikai and Bankai.]

Name: GM fill

Sealed form: Takes on the form of a Nodachi with a cross guard shaped and coloured like that of Hawk wings, the hilt is 32 CM long, a mix of orange and lime green tribal patten on it. the sheath would either be made of feathers that would dissapate when drawn and reform once the sword is placed back, or maybe just a rim where the sword is placed, but with kido, makes it look that there is no blade, just the cross guard and hilt (like the sheath is a small alt. dimention that only his blade can move in and out of?)

Spirit Appearance: GM fill

Type: GM fill

Release Command: GM fill

Shikai: something relating to flight or mind control

Bankai: related some how to the shikai but bigger and more intimidating, maybe sort of a fused form?)

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
(Sorry for lack of enters. My phone doesn' t have one for some reason. o.0 ) @ Zagan: I am happy to see your interest in this, but I do have some criticisms on your sign-up. You see, a SU is not only what makes your character, but it also helps the GM get a first glance at your writing style and that's your biggest problem in my opinion. irst off, your appearance sections you merely made into lists. there is no style in it. there is also the fact that you listed your character as a whole and you have clothing from the material world. more often then not, wholes wear things from the Edo-period in Japan that usually consists of kimonos and the sorts, not jeans. Next, you've listed that Itsuke's spine is exposed from the back. well, as soon as a human becomes a whole, most, if not all, physical injuries are healed. I have more to say but my phone is ticking me off right now. i'll edit to add other things when I get home, but for now, I'm labelig you as declined.

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Ok, fair enough, that I can understand, and dont worry about it, phones are not the best thing to surf the web on unless its got a huge screen :P

with the exposed spine thing, I was going to work on that one IC and there is a reason which would come out during the plot, one thing which i meant to add was that only parts of his spine are exposed, rather then the whole thing (like the 'spikes' are poking through or maybe one or two sections are exposed, rather then him just not having any skin over his entire spine, as for the clothes thing, i wasnt 100% sure on what the clothes theme was in the SS, there are not many 'wholes' shown during the manga (well compared to where most of the action takes place) I do have another character i have been working on (but he is a substitute soul reaper) if you would rather see that?

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Ok, so for all the new characters, you will be a recruits recruited earilier than the others, BUT, we still didn`t trained you, you just waited in Soul Society `casue Sasuke felt that there is more High Reitsu beings around, thus he searched for them so Squad Zero will be stronger.

So all the new guys, you will join the plot in the second chapter [not too long, if things will go as planned]

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
One thing I will hold my hands up to, I do have a hard time trying to show my writing style in SU's :( looking back at some of my other characters on other forums, my proof is is in the eating as they say lol :( Any Advice Zero?

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
In addition to other problems I wiped my hard drive so I also lost my old character so I was thinking a completely new SU with an ******* character instead. What do you think?

Back