• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    hi there
    i'm newbie here, i want to ask something
    how can i evolve magmar and electabuz in resolute?
    is it evolve with max happiness or until it reach some level?
    thx before :D

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    I finished the first four missions but I didn't get the tyron pass like the guide said what do I do?

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2023
    Sir Alkatraz91, I haven't tried in that way, but I think you can't have more than one Mega Pokemon in your team like Resolute.

Sir kenn01, after you got your Johto Ticket, go to Mt.skywall(above Tyron Tower) and find Wind. Then back to Eastern City, enter the Subway Station and start your journey in Johto Region.

Sir Alfin Chandra (AChan), I think Magmar and Electabuzz can be evolved when they're level 50.

Sir Dabamajo, Just talk the man who's next to the guide to exchange for your ticket.

Bulbadon

Might or might not come back
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    Hi. CJ here. I play various kinds of hack roms and I have played Pokemon Victory Fire and Resolute. It is a great hack rom and has potential but there are a lot of grammatical mistakes. These mistakes might cause people to get unattracted to the game and not play at all. Personally I stopped playing Resolute after 5 minutes. Not to be rude the grammar sucks real bad. So if you want more people to play this game you should fix those mistakes and as I haven't played the full game I did not see any other problems besides this major problem. Just pointing that out not meant to offend. So good luck.
    -Bulbadon

RichterSnipes

Not even a nibble...
    Years
  • Hi. CJ here. I play various kinds of hack roms and I have played Pokemon Victory Fire and Resolute. It is a great hack rom and has potential but there are a lot of grammatical mistakes. These mistakes might cause people to get unattracted to the game and not play at all. Personally I stopped playing Resolute after 5 minutes. Not to be rude the grammar sucks real bad. So if you want more people to play this game you should fix those mistakes and as I haven't played the full game I did not see any other problems besides this major problem. Just pointing that out not meant to offend. So good luck.
    -Bulbadon
    I won't disagree on there being several noticeable grammar errors. But personally, if I think a game/hack is great, I'd be willing to sit through some of them. As long as you know what's going on, it really shouldn't suck too much enjoyment out of it for you.

Bulbadon

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    I won't disagree on there being several noticeable grammar errors. But personally, if I think a game/hack is great, I'd be willing to sit through some of them. As long as you know what's going on, it really shouldn't suck too much enjoyment out of it for you.

Yes I agree. The game is enjoyable but for the grammar sometimes it isn't understandable and that makes me discontinue the game. Basically the game is alright and lot of effort has been put into it. The sprites are very good. The only thing that's not so great is the grammar. It might be fine just to keep it the way it is but it might get even better if the grammar was fixed but I'm sure it will get better in the next beta or what you may call it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Hey, I'm new to this game. I'm just wondering, when will the riolu evolve? Is it still based on the happiness thing, or is the evolution method changed? Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    How do I get a froslass from a female snorunt? There are no dawn stones in this game and none of the stones you can buy from lividity city work either

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    My question is how do i get to fight iron ? The department says i should win 2 times excluding the random rank (Which I already did) , So I am actually stuck right now. Any ideas/help? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    how i evolve my fennekin? (great hack,congratulations :D )

Thanks. And Fennekin evolves at Lv16.

Great hack.vivilon have same moveset as butterfree any changes

Btw always likes ur hack 1158 my freind.

Vivilon's movepool was not changed a lot as it was added before X/Y was out. So the movepool is not correct. Anyway, thanks so much for telling me this.

When I completed the game the second time, I didn't get the east ticket. Why and can I get it without resetting the game?

EDIT: I reset the game save and updated to 1.14 and I still didn't get the east ticket from Elijah. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is it a glitch?

Which version were you playing before you updated to V1.14, if it was older than Beta4, then you may need to restart.

why is there links to 2 patches in the op? and does it matter which emerald rom i use? im experiencing audio issues and im not sure if its a problem from the rom or the hack itself.

Just use the Version 1.14 patch as it's the newest. You'd better use a pure Emerld rom as you can't patch the .ups file on the wrong rom.

hi there
    i'm newbie here, i want to ask something
    how can i evolve magmar and electabuz in resolute?
    is it evolve with max happiness or until it reach some level?
    thx before :D

They all evolve by leveling up.

I finished the first four missions but I didn't get the tyron pass like the guide said what do I do?

Really? Did you ask the server there? If you're sure that you've done everything, please tell me, thanks.

sorry sir night i cant find wind in the mt skywall is that bug?

Really? Did that happen? Have you won in the Tyron League? If you didn't, you must challenge it at first.

Hi. CJ here. I play various kinds of hack roms and I have played Pokemon Victory Fire and Resolute. It is a great hack rom and has potential but there are a lot of grammatical mistakes. These mistakes might cause people to get unattracted to the game and not play at all. Personally I stopped playing Resolute after 5 minutes. Not to be rude the grammar sucks real bad. So if you want more people to play this game you should fix those mistakes and as I haven't played the full game I did not see any other problems besides this major problem. Just pointing that out not meant to offend. So good luck.
    -Bulbadon

I know, the grammarical problems can be found everywhere in this hack, I even don't know what to do to fix them yet.

I'm in the 3rd city and the only good pokemon i can find is shinx.

I think you can find Honedge, Gastly, Fletchling, Munchlax and some other good Pokemon before you reach that far.

Where can i get the fishing rods ???

You can get good rod in Dianthus City, and you can get Super Rod in Spearmint Villa.

Hey, I'm new to this game. I'm just wondering, when will the riolu evolve? Is it still based on the happiness thing, or is the evolution method changed? Thanks.

It evolves at Lv44.

Is their a documentation for this game? if not could u give me levels and stuff?

Sorry. I didn't make any lists for this, but if you have questions, feel free to ask.

How do I get a froslass from a female snorunt? There are no dawn stones in this game and none of the stones you can buy from lividity city work either

Snorunt evolves to Froslass when its basic attack higher than its basic defense at Lv42.

My question is how do i get to fight iron ? The department says i should win 2 times excluding the random rank (Which I already did) , So I am actually stuck right now. Any ideas/help? Thanks!

Just challenge the Championship rank, he is the last trainer to challenge.

Bulbadon

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    I know, the grammarical problems can be found everywhere in this hack, I even don't know what to do to fix them yet.

May I ask what text editor you use? Because text editors are really hard to find nowadays or you're using one of the extreme ones, which need a lot of effort.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2014
    Hey im an experienced iconer and i like this game. is there a way i could contribute to this game. i can make really good icons if you want to see my work just tell me.

Back