• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another 'New Guy' Appears

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Howdy all. Like lots of other people; I'm never really sure what to put in one of these things...

Anyway. I look forward to talking and playing with you all in the future!

Years
  • I totally understand you there, not everyone can make the perfect introduction but hey I'll always respect you, because one shall not discriminate one's capabilities. Welcome to PC by the way, Inglorien!

Here at PC, you'll find so many awesome threads to check out and topics to discuss and it's not just Pokemon, as you may have noticed we have some off-topic stuff as well to cater towards anyone's interests. Given you haven't said much, why not tell us more about yourself such as which Pokemon game you started with, or how long you've been a fan, and if you have other interests. I'm sure everyone here would love to learn about you on a more personal note and that can help play a part in what sections you might be interested in. You can also consider signing up for a mentor in the PC Adoption Center who can show you around the forums, teach you more about the rules and you might even make a new friend!

Anyways, I hope that you will enjoy the community and we've always got someone who can help if you ever have a question or if you're just feeling a bit lost. See you around and have a great time!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I look forward on getting to know you too! Welcome to the forum. :D I'm Dragon! <33

But yeah, no worries! We're just happy on having you here! I hope that we can learn about you soon, and you'll always have a friend within me anytime you'd like to chat, or simply get to know each other! But yeah, have a grand time! Happy weekend. :3

Years
  • Baha I'm always terrible at introducing myself too. Can only manage to squeeze out a few sentences before it gets difficult. :D; Welcome to PC, Inglorien!

Looking forward to having you aboard as well so do stick around, yes? Happy to chat as well so do message me anytime.

Back