• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

giga bowser in VS. mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
Years
  • all they probably did was take a picture of a battle between that mission where you fight giga bowser and replaced the background with that specific level.
    trust me...no giga bowser, however much i wish there was...

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • Wing Zero said:
    all they probably did was take a picture of a battle between that mission where you fight giga bowser and replaced the background with that specific level.
    trust me...no giga bowser, however much i wish there was...

yeah i had some doubts myself.but u gotta admit they do look pretty real. :cheeky:

williamdorf

New Pokemon World Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 4, 2004
    stewie&rupert said:
    yeah i had some doubts myself.but u gotta admit they do look pretty real. :cheeky:

I think it's a gameshark code

Years
  • Well, if the question is weather he exists, the answer is a huge YES. I have battled him, he took out 3 of my lives, but I still beat him... ah, it was an amazing battle...

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
  • Flygon_trainer said:
    I'm kinda confused about your question.. are you asking if giga bowser really exists, or what?

i know giga bowser is real hes in event 51(and i beat him with jigglypuff). my first question was how can giga bowser fight in VS. mode.no.
    then the second question was wat is the gameshark for gamecube.???

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2005
    uh...kinda late

The way you play as giga bowser in vs. mode is using the debug mode. You need a Action Replay to use debug mode. go here

ssbm.detstar.com/debug/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back