• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Fan Based Game looking for assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millsy013

Millsy
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2017
    Hello Pokemon Fans,
    THIS IS NOT A ROM HACK!

I am a video game developer looking to build a Pokemon Fan based game using the Unity3D Engine.

Here is a simple build of the game so far, currently only 20 people can be online at a time.
    (Please send a pst for link)

Feedback is always welcome but I am looking for a 1 artist to build custom sprites to add to the game 1-2 designers for new story line, and 1 more programmer.

Programmer MUST know and program in C# and potentially know a lot of databased coding. (php Myadmin, mySQL etc).

Spread the word, if i posted in the wrong thread I apologize.

Please support Pokémon by buying their products. All rights are reserved to © 2002-2013 Pokémon. © 1995-2013 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc. TM, ® and Pokémon character names are trademarks of Nintendo. / © 1997-2013 TV Tokyo, ShoPro, JR Kikaku / © 1997-2013 Pikachu Records. No copyright infringement is intended. All profits will be made through donations not through sales.

As of 2/8/2015, no communication or permissions have been granteed to the owner / creator of PokemonProject (subject name to change) from Pokémon. All images used in project have been downloaded from Pokemon Essentials.

Pokemon Project is intended for educational and fan base purposes only.

Last edited:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Hey there, Fourth Generation isn't the place for advertising your Pokemon game. Rather Game Development is the best place to spread the word and recruit some team members. I'd highly recommend you check out this thread here about posting recruitment threads. You can also advertise in your signature as well, so I'd definitely give that a look at as well!

See you around!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back