• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Mach or Acro Bike?

reiraku

smooth criminal
Years
I always prefered the acro bike, it made me feel cool that I could do a jump on a bike....... even if it was in pokemon......

Pokémon Trainer Dylan

Pokémon League Champion
Years
I typically take the Mach Bike because it's more useful. However, later on in the game, it's more fun to explore and do tricks with the Acro Bike.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Mach Bike.
Merely it's fun faster and more effcient.
I used the Acro bike later to explore area's near Fortree and in the Safari Zone.
Then it had no use for me.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Mach Bike due to Speed, I don't care for gimmicky tricks. I would only use the Acro Bike when there is a need for it. And the only reason I use a bike in the first place is to get around fast, so why not use the Mach Bike.

GXS

<---Following Red ;P
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
Acro was probably my favorite, i liked the abiity to do those presicion tricks and jumps

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
Honestly, the Mach bike, is one of the fastest bikes to me at least, and I always had one. Isn't there a part you need the Acro bike? Playing through Emerald now so I'll find out, but the Mach bike to get where I needed to go and fast.

Years
I prefer the Mach Bike, just because it was faster to get around with it compared to the Acro Bike. Plus, I always liked to do the Cycling Road test, even if I got the same result every time.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
I prefer the Mach bike due to the speed, but it's hard to steer at times.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Mach Bike, I enjoy flying up those muddy slopes <: Although the Acro is useful for the Safari Zone and getting certain items.

Mentalii

Back
Years
Younger I prefered the Accro Bike, it was so cool, to jump on one wheel, yipee. But now, I find the Mach Bike totally better, to go quickly is perfect for impatient like me. Also, the Cyclide Road... What a fun ! :D

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
Years
Bike so fast that half the time I blow past my destination, or hop sideways from city to city, then do a wheelie in the door? Acro bike is way more fun.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I got really really good at maneuvering the Mach Bike, so for me it handles smoother than the Acro. I liked doing tricks and such, but the speed always won over in the end.

Shelmet

Spiraling Disastertastrophe
Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2012
I use the Acro Bike. I always got annoyed with the Mach Bike when I was trying to get somewhere, and I liked using the shortcuts you can use with the Acro Bike anyway. If I'm hatching Eggs, though, I'll use the Mach Bike.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
I couldn't control the Mach Bike the first time I used it because it was a million times faster than the bikes in R/B/Y/G/S/C so I had to stick with the Acro. Once I got used to the insane speed the Mach Bike became my favourite - Now I let the Acro rust in Rydel's shop except for when I need to get through the trick-based part of the Safari Zone :D

Back