• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Evanescence Fan Club

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Dizzy said:
Does she even credit her band? It's not like Evanescence where its the whole band. Avril is just.. Avril lol
Well he and he guitarist and drummer, the Avril Lavinge show lol.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Yeah, she thanked each of her band members individually at her Toronto concert in April of last year. =\ I like her songs, but I don't know if I like her very much anymore. *shrug* XP I was much more impressed with gob's performance at the show than her's, I must admit. ^^;

But I didn't know Ben left Evanescence for Avril. x_X That's a stupid career move, I would guess. Avril's died down a lot and he stays in the spotlight in Evanescence, which even though it shows Amy's face on most things, is still a BAND not a solo artist. =\ Ah well. It's his choice. >_>

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Avril means April in French I think. =/ Well, I like Avril's songs, but it seems a bit different from Evanescence. n_n;

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Apparently Avril is really terrible live, it's only the effects that make her sound OK on her studio album.

I just got the "My Immortal" single! Yay! And I got the album too... but I still think the band version of "My Immortal" rules. Haunted is scary, though ^^. I wanna see the "My Immortal" video!

22sa

Years
I've only seen 'teh Bring me to Life musicvideo. ;_;

Cherrim

Years
^_^ I didn't like Imaginary at first, but since it comes after my favourite song on the CD, it just grew on me, so I really like it.

Don?t say I?m out of touch
With this rampant chaos- your reality
I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge
The nightmare I built my own world to escape

^_^; That's my favourite part of Imaginary for some reason... it kind of inspires me. o.o;

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I finally convinsed my mom into letting me buy Fallen! XDDD She told me to let her listen to one song, and I let her listen to "My Immortal" (I was too scared to let her listen to Going Under or Bring Me To Life. =P She hates music like that. =P) But I have to buy it with my own money that is. =P

Cherrim

Years
._. I have to buy everything with my own money... it's really annoying since I'm always going broke. My mom likes Evanescence, though. @_@ Same with Linkin Park. I like that because she always makes me turn the sound up louder when I'm listening to one of them. x3 She doesn't care about the lyrics to most songs, though, so I can basically buy whatever I want. o.o;

22sa

Years
Miyu-chan said:
I finally convinsed my mom into letting me buy Fallen! XDDD She told me to let her listen to one song, and I let her listen to "My Immortal" (I was too scared to let her listen to Going Under or Bring Me To Life. =P She hates music like that. =P) But I have to buy it with my own money that is. =P
Do you know why she doesn't like them? =/ Otherwise, nice! ^_^;; I don't get my own money.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
My Mother loves Rock and Techno, but I still have to buy it with my own money lol. She loves to mooch off my CDs lol... My Father is just a Boring European Man who has no Fashion/Music Sense... But Sorry for getting off the Subject lol :)

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
lol, that's okay. My mom hates anything loud, she only likes soft music and classical ones. (Hey, I like them too...) My mom says I have to save my lunch money... one at a time.....
[EDIT]
Alot of people said:
You're one up on me, then. I haven't seen any of them, LOL.
You can see them at the Evanescence official website -> http://www.evanescence.com/music/index.html
THey're alittle slow through. o.o;

Last edited:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
My parents hate the music I listen to... I hate most of the stuff they listen to... I have to buy everything with my own money, except I'm not allowed to spend a lot of my own money, which kind of means I can't buy anything. (I burn stuff off my friends, and when I have the money and the CD is on sale I buy it.) I buy a lot of singles though, a chain here sells them for AU$2 each. As for albums, I wait until my birthday and tell my friends what I want. My friend just gave me a six-and-a-half-months-late birthday present, which was nice - a CD that I've wanted for a while.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
I drive my brother bonkers playing "My Immortal" over and over again on the piano! LOL, I really love that song. And I taped the video yesterday, so I will watch it sometime. ^^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Hey Has anyone heard Everybody's fool? I love that song.. "have you no shame can't you see, somehow you've got everybody fooled!" I sweat that song.

Back