• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: My Little Pony Daily Chit-Chat! (April Fools)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Rainbow-dash-gif-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-29350565-320-256.gif

Welcome to the My Little Pony Daily Chit-Chat thread! In this thread, you may talk freely about anything MLP-related that comes to mind. Just try to not change topics too quickly, unless the thread has been silent for a while. Be smooth!

You can go seamlessly between subjects that would otherwise go in other sections of PonyCommunity, or compare different parts of the franchise such as the show, fanworks, comics, the CCG, and other merchandise as well as theories, funny stories and anything really - as long as it has to do with colorful ponies!

Remember:

- Again, this thread is for general chit-chat about MLP only. If you want to talk about things unrelated to ponies, head over to the Daily Chit-Chat thread in the Treehouse section.

- If you want to focus on a certain question or topic, maybe it's better that you create your own thread than post here? Otherwise the topic might change sooner than you'd like.

- Any questions? PM Brendino or adventure!​

So, let's keep chatting about our lovely brony syndrome! When did you first realize that you were a brony?

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Episode 3 of MLP season 1, pretty much! Also, at one point everyone at PC were into the pony craze, including my bff! Curiosity got the best of me so after episode 3 of the first season I became a full-fledged brony. I never ever went back.

Silver Soul of Johto

Journey's end
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    I don't know when I became a Brony, but I do love most of the show I watched. I missed the wedding special to my own dismay :, c

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I think I got indoctrinated by the lovely members of Ponycommunity. They just wouldn't shut up about the show, while I only joined because of the pokemon fanclub they had started. Now Rainbow Dash's my favorite though

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I actually only watched the first season :O Don't remember, but I think I stopped somewhere in the second. Not sure why, either. It was so cute and interesting still. There was a zebra, I think?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've become a fan when a friend had introduced me to it.

At first, I thought it's straightforwardly a children's show, which had caused me to not give it any try. Later, I wound up changing my mind, gave it a go, and actually found myself enjoying. Before I even knew it, I'd turned myself into a brony.

As far as favorite episodes go, it'd likely have to be episode one from first season. It's our opener, and if you ask me, they seemed to have put it together very nicely!

Back