• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Order and Chaos

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
Great that there is finally a new completed game out there, good job!

Pokenoob666

Frustrated Feraligator
Years
okay there is a horrible bug with the old rod quest. it ends up thinking you have no pokemon left and when you get back to the pokemon center only the first pokemon that was in your part remains the rest are gone forever

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
okay there is a horrible bug with the old rod quest. it ends up thinking you have no pokemon left and when you get back to the pokemon center only the first pokemon that was in your part remains the rest are gone forever

You are supposed to lose the Giltesque

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 11, 2016
Can someone please help me with the Braille saying in the calescent cavity?? Been stuck forever.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 11, 2016
Yea it would be really nice if someone would actually help me? Thought that's what this is for. I have all badges but i can't dive still? And the Braille is all messed up and impossible to read. Great game but this is getting irritating cause I can't do anything anymore...? Please help.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
Yea it would be really nice if someone would actually help me? Thought that's what this is for. I have all badges but i can't dive still? And the Braille is all messed up and impossible to read. Great game but this is getting irritating cause I can't do anything anymore...? Please help.

Get the Hm by talking to Atlas and the ability to by defeating the FLYING-type gym. Then click on the dive spots in Sapphire bay. Also, the Braille is unnecessary until you have both dragons.

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Sorry for asking again, but, its the save glitch fixed or are you guys trying to fix it?

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2023
Can you post the amount of moves, abilities, etc that you used for this? there's a couple pokemon that only know struggle and i don't know if they're supposed to be like that.

Gen 3 hack suite needs these to work

# of Moves, pokemon, abilities, types, and items

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
I don't remember if my post about the scrambled screen was ever answered. I applied the patch to a Fire Red ROM and wasn't able to play the game.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2023
2 questions:

1 can someone help me find either a rare candy or exp multiplying cheat? i want to see what the rest of the game has to offer but i don't want another hour of grinding for each mon i use.

2 is the search thread function not working for anyone else? i've tested it with words i know were in the thread like "play" and "chaos", only for it to come up with nothing at all.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022
So I'm not sure where I get the 3rd badge cause that's what I'm missing apart from the 7th and 8th badge, maybe I get it later?

Back