• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Johto Safari Zone

Years
  • HGSS brought back Baoba, this time as an owner of the Johto Safari Zone.
    However, after completing the first challenge AND waiting 3 gameplay hours, he is yet to call me for the second challenge, which is really important imo since I want to catch a Larvitar before moving on.
    Can someone explain this please? Am I doing something wrong? This situation got me so mad I'm thinking of getting a Nidoking instead lol

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Oh, this place. THIS PLACE. THIS IS WHERE IT'S AT. WHERE GEN VI REACHES ITS UTTER PEAK.

The Safari Zone is just...amazing. It's a tedious process to actually get those unique Pokémon, but I say it's worth it. Ever wanted Gen VI Pokémon without trading to DPPt and Sinnoh Sound? Here's the place.

Overall one of my favorite places in Johto. The Pokémon encountered are so amazing, and it's ridiculously hard to catch 'em all.

Back