• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Help with EV Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
Years
  • Hey Guys, Im trying to make a EV team for the very first time, I have EV trained before but not a full team, I got one Pokemon fully EV (Swampert) and one need to finish off, then here's where I need help. As im not that great with EV training/Putting a team together not sure what else to have in my team so if you could help me out that be great.

Swampert
    Nature: Adamant
    104HP/204Attk/100Def/100Speed
    At the Mo: Mud Bomb/Ice Punch/Waterfall/Stone Edge
    Im guessing Earthquake will replace Mud Bomb, if you think there should be any oter moves to be switched please tell me
    Salamance
    Item: Life Orb
    Nature: Naughty
    232Attk/24Sp Attk/252Speed
    Dragon Dance/OutRage/Earthquake
    Then either one of these Dragon Claw/Roost/Fire Fang/Stone Edge

I havent started with Gengar yet

Gengar
    Item: Focus Slash
    Nature: Modest
    255Speed/255Sp Attk
    Thunderbolt/Shadow Ball/Sludge Bomb/Focus Blast

Now here is what im stuck on with the other 3 Pokemon, I guess I need a Annoyer/Healer
    Any Ideas or help will be great. Thanks :D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Sorry, but you need a feel team of six pokemon to post a rate-my-team =(

If you're looking for help with EVs, Smogon's Strategy Pokedex is a great resource. Check it out and feel free to PM me with changes once you have a full team and I'll reopen this for you.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back