• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your worst pokemon?

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
Let's see..

~Zubat and Swalot.

No particular reason for Swalot,it just scares me O_O and Zubat's common appearences in the game drive me insane..>_<

Syaoran-Kun

Wave Master
Years
I dislike Zubat and Golbat. They pop up every 5 seconds just to either:
A) Let you escape after they drunked up your Pokemon, which is a big waste of effort and energy.
B) Leech your Pokemon of their HP.
C) Poisening your Pokemon so they can rot in the caves.
Or D) All the above. ¬¬

Last edited:

~BlackHeartedWolf~

Naruto *Love love*
Years
I really really, really hate Zubat and Golbat. There are such a pain when you are trying to train a lower-level pokemon. They don't let you escape, and then they kill off your pokemon in training, and then (If the pokemon was just healed, or was in good health), it just wastes a trip to the Pokemon Center. Definetly one of my least favorites. Stupid bats >_>

master chuckle

I absolutley despise all the Kanto Pokemon. I hate them all. There ugly, weak, genric, cliched, annoying, and overrated. The ones I hate in particular, though, are Eevee, Scyther, Charizard, Dewgong, Mewtwo, and Pidgeot. Blegh.
From Johto I hate.......
Ledyba.
Ledian.
Hitmontop.
Blissey.
Igglybuff.
Pichu.
I like the others from this region.
From Hoenn I hate........
The starter final forms.
Hariyama.
Slakoth/Slaking.
Trapinch (NOT it's evos)
Spinda.
Barboach.
Armaldo.
Registeel.
Metagross.
Meh, I hate a couple more from this region, but overall it's decent.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
Years
I don't like Deoxys,
It's from space XD;
I won't say i hate it, thuogh!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
I have always had a strong distaste for Nosepass. XD; I mean...who wants to hang around a giant walking nose all day? o-o; It actually looks as though the creators of Nosepass pulled it out of some Aztec sculpture or something. XD

~Kelsey

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
All I can say is that I hate hate hate this pokemon. In the trading card games it's virtually useless until you evolve it, and when you do, it's evo eats up all your energy's in one turn, in the games, it's moveset doesn't do ANYTHING to an opposing pokemon (IMO), in the anime it's just an annoying thing with an annoying voice that's just one big nuisance, and in the manga it pretty much never shows up (cept on fishers)

The pokemon that fits that description best is Magikarp the useless splashy thing.

Persona

Banned
Years
the worst pokemon???? lets c.....
1.bulbasaur (it's the weakest out of the starters in pokemon fr/lg_
2.zubat
3.psyduck
4.magikarp (for sure)
5.hoppip
6.surskit
7.barboach (even when it evolves 2 a whiscash it still sux)

master chuckle

the worst pokemon???? lets c.....
1.bulbasaur (it's the weakest out of the starters in pokemon fr/lg_
Actually, Bulbasaur is the strongest. Charmander is the weakest because of it's bad movepool and displaced stats.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
Years
I don't hate Pokémon for being weak...

I dislike Kingdra because I think it looks drunk and I've had more than enough experience of it in Gold and Crystal.

Years
I really don't care for Kingdra (more TCG experience again), it seems a little too extravagent for my tastes. Didn't we say what we needed to say with Seadra? Must we give it an obnoxious evolution?

Just too hard to kill and too easy to make, bah I say.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I've never liked Koffing or Weezing... they're just...blah... x__x; They're poison attacks are Okay battle wise... but other then that, I dont like them...

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
Years
Which do I dislike the most??? Hm...... Maybe......Oh yeah. FEEBAS!!!!! Darn those suckers. Can never find them as much. How are you going to search for 6 tiles of the many other tiles that they could appear? I would say useless and very much annoying. AND I hate fishing. No offense to fishing lovers. :D However, if you catch one or even FIND one, you are a lucky bast*rd.... or b*tch? :D

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2016
I pretty much dislike all legends after the birds. I also don't like Rattata because it's so annoying...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 15, 2008
master chuckle said:
I absolutley despise all the Kanto Pokemon. I hate them all. There ugly, weak, genric, cliched, annoying, and overrated. The ones I hate in particular, though, are Eevee, Scyther, Charizard, Dewgong, Mewtwo, and Pidgeot. Blegh.
From Johto I hate.......
Ledyba.
Ledian.
Hitmontop.
Blissey.
Igglybuff.
Pichu.
I like the others from this region.
From Hoenn I hate........
The starter final forms.
Hariyama.
Slakoth/Slaking.
Trapinch (NOT it's evos)
Spinda.
Barboach.
Armaldo.
Registeel.
Metagross.
Meh, I hate a couple more from this region, but overall it's decent.

Wow... you hate a lot... but c'mon, the Kanto Pokemon?? They rock! They're the originals (and my favs) but whatever, everyone has their own opinions ^^;

Tipem

asdf
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2006
I hate Pelippers :P

"HI IM A SEAGULL WITH A HUGE FREAKIN BEAK HERE ME ROAR AND GET OWNED AT THE SAME TIME"

Back