• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2015
    Hello, my name is Strategic Eevee on a variety of other social media including YouTube and Twitter.

I've been a fan of the Rom Hacking forums on here for a while, and since I'm currently working on a big project of mine, I thought it would be a good idea to eventually get the word out!

I can't wait to be a part of this community!

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Eevee! Awesome having you. 8] ROM hacking got me into PC originally maaany years ago but I don't play them much anymore sadly. Which is weird since I've been wanting to get back into it.. keep saying I will but it never ends up happening, ugh. Gotta go dig around the hacking forums and find a good game to play.

Good luck on your project! Happy to hear you're excited being on PC, hope that means we'll be seeing you around often, yes? Enjoy your time. ♥

Years
  • The almost two weeks I've been here, Sheep has been talking about getting into rom hacking in like all of her welcome posts. ^^^^^

Welcome to PC! Rom Hacking is huge here. Every time I check, there's hundreds of people looking in those forums. Good luck on your project! I'm sure I'll see it when you get it up and going on here!

Years
  • Another hacker I see? Well, we've got everything you need for that and welcome aboard!

As the others mentioned, our most popular section aka ROM Hacking has got all the services you need to achieve your dream of becoming an awesome hacker thanks to the amazing selection of tools/resources and hacks to play. I'm not an expert in hacking myself so not gonna be much help but there is someone there who can help you, namely Spherical Ice and Christos who I'm sure you'll get to see soon enough.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and good luck with your hack project!

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2023
    Hi welcome and good luck on your project. I hear hacking is hard and there are the hacking forums as people mentioned

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • Welcome Strategic Eevee! We have many rom-hacking sections if you need help you can go there.Oh, you are working on a Project? So Good Luck! and enjoy you time in the community.

Back