• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Year] Discussions - 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Shy

Excuse my grammar I'm Filipino
Years
I like Glazed a lot cause its base on Emerald, Graphic, Cry "need to be fix", Gameplay "is pretty good"
Flora Sky but I'm kinda lost on the story{XD} also, Red Adventure I gotta love the flash back to bad I don't follow pokemon manga or the anime.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
In my opinion -
Best Mapping: Pokemon Resolute
Best Scripting: Pokemon Red Adventures Red's Story
Most Graphical Appeal: Pokemon Red Adventures Red's Story
Best Storyline: Pokémon Glazed
Best Gameplay: Pokémon Glazed
Most Engaging Hack: Pokémon Liquid Crystal
Sideshow Showcase HotY: Pokemon hoenn white 2
Hack of the Year: Pokemon Red Adventures Red's Story

Last edited:

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Alright, there are now less than 24 hours before the vote closes so if you haven't voted yet then be sure to do it ASAP! I'll be posting again tomorrow when the votes are officially closed... kinda.

I've been a bit busy for the past two days and haven't been able to go through the votes already submitted properly until now. Some of them have been declared invalid and those members have been contacted to let them know this. Since it is so close to the deadline those members who have received a PM from the Hack of the Year account will get an extra 24 hours to resubmit their votes due to my lateness in contacting them.

That means the results will be made public in approximately 48 hours. Sorry for the one day delay.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
And the vote is now officially closed! Thank you to everybody who has voted over the past week.

One or two members who I mentioned in my last post still haven't replied to the Hack of the Year account so the 24 hour delay for them is still in effect. The vote's results will be posted in the nomination thread around this time tomorrow. I hope you are looking forward to it.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
I vote for 3 hacks if that's okay.

1.Pokemon Adventure Red's Story
2.Pokemon Flora Sky
3.Pokemon Glazed

These are the hacks that i like so much.(Altough i haven't finish one of them i still like these
hacks)

jiangzhengwenjzw

now working on katam
Years
  • Online now
I think the best hack in 2013 should be SOTS (original post in my signature) or the English hack Resolute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back