• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle between generations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobololol

King Of Mercy
Years
  • This is how it works. I need 5 players to play one for each generation 1-5. Every One gets to choose 3 legendary pokemon from the generation they have. Every pokemon have's 1000 hp at start. I'll send the pokemon moves to you. You can request moves for your pokemon if you want to have some move.
    Then example how the battle goes. Every round players send pm to me and tell what generation they are attacking, what pokemon they use and the move they use.
    Example:
    Generation i attacks to generation 3 with zapdos thunder bolt. Generation 3 player is using kyogre that round so zapdos attacks to kyogre.
    Damage depends on few things:
    1. Attack power 10-100.
    2. Strenght and weakness (example water does double damage against fire and fire against water is half damage)
    3. luck i throw a dice and the number multiplies with ten and is added to damage

example of damage (i don't know if this is the final strenght of attack)
    hydropump against moltres
    hydropump is 70 damage i throw 3 with dice. that makes 100 water is double damage against fire so the final damage is 200.
    that's how it goes.
    After every round i'll post the progress and hp of every pokemon. To keep this
    simpler there will not be burns, parlyzes, confusions, sleeps... Game will start when we have enough players

edit: players can choose any pokemon appearing only in the generation they have. don't have to choose only legendary pokemon but you can't take example pikachu in later generations than 1

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah, this forum is for actual Pokémon battling using the games or battle simulators, so Anime-style battling isn't allowed unfortunately. I suggest talking with one of the Pokémon Trivia moderators and see if it's allowed there.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back