• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which female character is the most relatable to you?

Which female character is the most relatable to you?

• Total voters

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Wow. First one here.

I personally think I relate to May the most. She's an extrovert and I am too, that's probably the only similarities between me and her. She loves traveling too, which shows she's an extrovert.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2017
hmm...i'd say i'm a bit like may and dawn? i'm an optimistic person and i love food with a burning passion like may, and i love clothes and taking care of my appearance like dawn. i don't know much about serena but i suppose her girliness and love for fashion would also apply here.

Years
As someone who doesn't know what to do with their life, I can heavily relate to Serena here. Also, my hair color is very close to hers, although I don't have the same eye color.

Back