• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ORPHEUEUEUS

Years
Oh wow so many birthdays in these past couple of days

We seriously need to talk more don't we? But I hope you had a great birthday Orpheus, and keep being an awesome member yourself because PC is proud to have you with us!

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
STFU

Happy birthday Orpheus! Don't be so hard on yourself all the time. Enjoy whatever small gems life gives~ (I also hope that you'll eventually grow to be less annoyed by my sense of humour xD)

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
happy birthday Orpheus! i know we haven't talked one-on-one much, but i can tell you're a great person with a great voice and we're incredibly happy to have you with us in the UG <3 i hope you have a great day!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Happy birthday, Orpheus!

I know we haven't been talking a whole lot until recently (haha), but hey, it's always fun talking to you anyway. Enjoy your 16th birthday~ c:

And don't let school put your birthday mood down, you hear me? c:

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
Happy Birthday, Orpheus! Have a wonderful one! (If you have a cake, and it's chocolate, share some with me c: )

Yukari

Aww I wasn't expecting antyhing special on my birthday. c:

So, thank you everyone. c:

(I also hope that you'll eventually grow to be less annoyed by my sense of humour xD)

We both know that's never happening.

(If you have a cake, and it's chocolate, share some with me c: )

Sorry, cheesecake. :c

We seriously need to talk more don't we?

Yes we do.

i know we haven't talked one-on-one much

Yeah we need to do that more. :v

ow dont you go cryin on me bae
11.%20wink.gif

I won't c;

And don't let school put your birthday mood down, you hear me? c:
Oh don't worry it hasn't c:

Thanks everyone love you all! <3

Years
Happy birthday Orpheus! getti' old... You're very sweet and deserve to have a great day. Cheesecake is a good way to brighten things up, be sure not to share since I just stuffed myself with caramel cheesecake earlier (sigh ugh). Have a great one ~

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
they grow up so fast :,) happy 16th orph, hope it's been sweet.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Happy Birthday Orphy :D~

Now that you're level 16 you have DK ultimate at max level.

Back