• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[The Dust Chronicles] - Rating: (15)

Shining.Shadows

Professional Mourner
Years
  • Hi, I just thought I'd get this established. As it's nearly 2am, I realised it's way too late to start fully writing or posting anything, I'd just get a headache/go mad/both. Anyway, just a synopsis so you know if you think it's worth coming back here...

The Dust Chronicles is based in the Shinnō region, quite understandably, and follows a trainer by the name of Wesley. It starts off a while into his adventure, where he feels he does quite well in surroundings with which he isn't familiar.

However, it isn't long before he gets lost, starts running low on funds and resorts to crime to just keep him and his Pokémon alive. A small political party, fighting for the underdogs, offers to take him under their wing. After a polite decline, Wesley finds himself with a new, evergrowing, enemy: the Shinnō Government. Drawn into Pokémon trafficking and large scale theft, Wesley starts his real life. His real game.

Sorry, also, if you believe this could possibly make a good plot, I would most appreciate someone who will help check over what I have written. Though a creator can get 90% of the mistakes fixed, it was still he/she who made it, and there will be errors only another individual can see.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Hi, I just thought I'd get this established. As it's nearly 2am, I realised it's way too late to start fully writing or posting anything, I'd just get a headache/go mad/both. Anyway, just a synopsis so you know if you think it's worth coming back here...

The Dust Chronicles is based in the Shinnō region, quite understandably, and follows a trainer by the name of Wesley. It starts off a while into his adventure, where he feels he does quite well in surroundings with which he isn't familiar.

However, it isn't long before he gets lost, starts running low on funds and resorts to crime to just keep him and his Pokémon alive. A small political party, fighting for the underdogs, offers to take him under their wing. After a polite decline, Wesley finds himself with a new, evergrowing, enemy: the Shinnō Government. Drawn into Pokémon trafficking and large scale theft, Wesley starts his real life. His real game.

Sorry, also, if you believe this could possibly make a good plot, I would most appreciate someone who will help check over what I have written. Though a creator can get 90% of the mistakes fixed, it was still he/she who made it, and there will be errors only another individual can see.

Sorry, but discussion of plot ideas and such should go into the Writer's Lounge (Which is also where you're more likely to find a beta reader). Threads in the main section need to start with at least one full fanfic chapter. *Reportedness* Also, just as a small note: if you're referring to the fourth generation region there, it should be Sinnoh as per the official translation. :3

Last edited:

Shining.Shadows

Professional Mourner
    Years
  • Well, I said that because it's probably a while till I actually post the first chapter. And sorry, I didn't know about the "Beta" part, does this mean this post will be moved to the other section of the forum? Also, I will refer to Shinnō as Sinnoh from now on. Thank you ^.^

Back