• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's okay...

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Tom Hiddleston said:
    Never Stop. Never Stop Fighting. Never Stop Dreaming.

I love these words. This is coming from the most perfect man in the world lol shut up he's perfect TO ME OKAY. Whenever there's a ton of things going on in my life, I remember these words. They are so inspirational to me. Even if it's just suffering a severe bout of writer's block, they help keep me going in life.

Also, PC's "Be strong, Deracine. You're perfect as you are" always makes me smile. <3

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I try to remember that nothing is infinite. Like, if I have a big test in 12 hours, I tell myself that it will be over in 15 hours. In 15 hours, I'll be free, I'll do something else.

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    I find myself thinking "Stop complaining, you are lucky to have everything you have."

It's interesting because I often have two voices for my thoughts. One is the voice of the present, reacting immediately and sometimes irrationally to something that's bothering me. The second voice appears straight after the first one, and this is the voice of reason. "You're overreacting. You have a good job. You have a home. He is in love with you, stop worrying. You will get to where you want to be when you apply yourself."

The first voice shuffles away, annoyed and dejected, but it knows the second voice is right.

I'm often left with mixed feelings, irritated that I overreacted in the first place and that I yet have much to do. Descriptive word: Bittersweet.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I don't really use any specific words, I just keep telling myself that the things I do are going to make a difference someday.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Don't have words, but I guess always looking on the positives That there's always some light within the dark.

Back