• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Neo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    Idea for side-quest: Prevent an breeding fanatic from over breeding several Pokemon.

Yami

Was Missing Since April'04
    Years
  • Sorry to all. BUt I have been having some family problems. So I was not on yesterday to get the site up and running. I'm working as fast as I can. It will be up by the end of today. You have my word. As for custom menu's and all that, thats all my secret xD

Afterall I want Neo to be ahead of the rest if I told everyone how i do everything then what would be the point of neo?

Yami

Was Missing Since April'04
    Years
  • Sorry to all, but due to my family problems I won't be able to come on for a while. I'll be back saturday as I have to go visit my family. Sorry for all the trouble. BUt please remember that the game IS STILL BEING MADE

Sorry to all for this. See you soon!

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    no you cant, it has to be played on RM2k, y do ppl still ask these questions,they have been awnsered over and over.
    And im sure he will keep us updated on when its done, or when we can beta test, so everyone hold on!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    What probably happened is he saw that typo, hit stop on his browser, and fixed it. Then resent it and thus accidental put up two. Next time, let it go through, then click the edit button on the post to fix it.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    My horrific typing? LOL,why does everyone care about spelling and grammer on forums! i mean WTF.
    Its a forum,everyone knows what i mean, nothing has to be perfect! Its not like i type like that on VR or anything.

BTW: Is it me or is 'What he said' spam....whats so special about him that you mods dont mention anything to him about that also...

Last edited:

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I was talking about Ali, and I care very much about my punctuation, spelling, and grammar on boards. That's just me though.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Kairi said:
    I was talking about Ali, and I care very much about my punctuation, spelling, and grammar on boards. That's just me though.
    No, if you read, he told me that, i wasnt refering to your post

Ali(mika_umbreon)

The fairest of them all..
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    What probably happened is he saw that typo, hit stop on his browser, and fixed it. Then resent it and thus accidental put up two.QUOTE]
    GOD, I am SO sick of people calling me a boy ON PURPOSE. Tell me, do you know any boys called Ali? It's A GIRL'S NAME. I know you're doing it on purpose so QUIT IT.

Last edited:

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I'm sorry, I didn't do it on purpose. I really didn't think about it when I typed it. My apologies. I understand how that can be.

We're kind of drifting away from the topic of the game though...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back