• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
thanks!!!!

hey RNC i was wondering would you be willing to help me?!?! could you trade me a shaymin jirachi and celebi just so i could get them in my dex!?!?!

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
~RNC~, could you get me a Machop with Bullet Punch and Close Combat, & a Pichu with Fake Out, Volt Tackle, & Grass Knot? These are on Gen. 4

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
Hey RNC I got some EVed pokes that I had before I learned to RNG that I bred myself. Their IVs are pretty good and I would like to donate them to you if you are willing to take them for your shop, will you be interested friend?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey RNC I got some EVed pokes that I had before I learned to RNG that I bred myself. Their IVs are pretty good and I would like to donate them to you if you are willing to take them for your shop, will you be interested friend?
If you can wait, I can trade you on Tuesday?? And I would love to put more in my shop!!
Um. Various Events. I forgot which ones exactly but I do know I traded you a shiny Hadou Mew and some 10 Anniversary events. -_-

I had Orrun check some of my pokes, but not the mew yet, I kept it but tossed the rest!!

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
Yeah sure friend I can wait kk :) In the meantime I can VM you between today and Tues their stats so that it will be easy for you to copy and paste them. I know with you they are getting a good home instead of me just releasing them :)

Back